4

Jennie, In my room, I looked at my dream catcher, stared at it as I slowly fell asleep..

I woke up feeling cold.... really cold. It was dark as I looked down seeing blood everywhere. I was scared. I cried. I cried as loud as I could. I tried to move... but something was holding me back. I looked behind me, and I saw beautiful white wings attached to my body. Unfortunately, it was locked in chains. I looked at the ends, as I saw the wings starting to turn jet black. I was crying... I cried colorful rainbow tears. I held my chest crying for help. I hear footsteps coming from afar. It felt like two people were speaking to eachother. I stayed quiet trying to listen to what they were saying.

"Jisoo.... you've captured her. Good job my child..."

"Thank you Gothel, I did my best!"

Gothel? Who in the fucking world is Gothel? And Jisoo? Who the fuck is Jisoo? I was shaking as Jisoo walked to me. Lifting up my chin. Her long black nails start to travel around my face as I swallowed hard.

"Relax Jennie... you will be in a safe place now, right Gothel?"

They both smirked. As I shake.

"W-who are you? W-what do you want from me??"

"Oh... you'll find out soon Sunshine~"

They both walked away as they disappeared into thin air.

"H-help me..."

I cried....