Chapter 5: An...Unpleasant Peasant and a Noble Serpent

Note: Hey everyone! Sorry for not writing, I just felt no motivation to do so until I rediscovered it now. I cannot promise consistent updates, but I will upload when I can.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Harry Potter or the Legends of King Arthur

Key:

"Spells"

Thoughts

Telepathy/Writing

"Parseltongue"

"Conversation"

Chapter 5: An...Unpleasant Peasant and a Noble Serpent

The next day saw Arthur and Hadrian were sitting in Arthur's office, playing a game they called "Lords" which was sort of like a real-time Chess, but instead of pieces, you had an army of troops and varying terrain types. (Basically a magical version of Total War: Legend of Charlemagne.) Arthur was winning the majority of the matches, but Hadrian was losing by slimmer and slimmer margins every time, that is, until Arthur changed tactics, going from aggressive, to defensive, to ambushing, to skirmishing. They were in between matches when tapping was heard at their window, Hadrian knew it had to be his Hogwarts letter as his friends used Imperial Falcons instead of Owls and the bird outside the window was certainly an owl.

Hadrian jumped out of his chair and quickly strode over to the window, letting the owl fly in, where it decided to perch on his abandoned chair, where Hadrian carefully removed the letter from it's talons before giving the bird a treat and letting it fly out before closing the window.

Hadrian gawked at the letter in front of him, written on the front in big Green letters was:

Hadrian Pendragon

Northumbria

Avalon Castle

Second Floor Eastern Master Bedroom

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,

Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr. Pendragon,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

First-year students will require: