26

Jennie sat up on her bed and tapped on Jisoo's profile.

"Okay," she took a deep breath, "I can do this. Jisoo is online now."

With shaky hands, she typed in her message: heyya you're super cute but i look prettier ;)

Jennie stared at her message and read it thoroughly, ensuring that it was what Lisa had told her.

She nervously sent the message, before placing her phone on her bed.

"I can do this. She'll notice me."

Jennie repeatedly mumbled those words as she clasped her hands and prayed for a friendship.

Ding!

"Fuck fuck fuck," she cursed as she fumbled to unlock her phone.

Ahahahah I believe that all my fans are pretty!

"FUCK!" Jennie cried as she quickly dialled Lisa's number.

***

"Gurl stop freaking out!" Lisa complained as she patted her friend's back repeatedly, trying to calm her friend who had gone crazy with her hysterical screams.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT I GOT FAN-ZONED!" Jennie cried as she sank back into Lisa's arms.

"Ugh," Lisa rolled her eyes before giggling, "You're leaving her on read ya know? She could also be freaking out behind her screen because you did send a message no one would send."

"No she will never like me now," Jennie looked up at her friend as she wiped her tears away.

"Gurl stop crying that's nothing wrong," Lisa smiled as she picked up Jennie's phone, "Gurl."

"What?" Jennie croaked as she tried to calm herself down.

"YO GURL," Lisa smacked Jennie's head lightly, "YOU LIED, DIDNT YOU? LOOK AT HOW MANY MESSAGES SHE HAS BEEN SENDING YOU."

She shoved the phone in front of Jennie's tear stained face, allowing Jennie to see the replies Jisoo had sent. There was silence in Jennie's room.

"FUCK!" Jennie screeched as she furiously typed a reply to Jisoo.

"You owe me two drinks now," Lisa laughed as she pushed Jennie away from her arms, "And a new shirt."

Jennie could not bother to look at Lisa's shirt which was soaked with her own tears. Jisoo, her goddess, was waiting for her.