22

Chaeyoung sighed as she exited her followers tracking app. She had lost 152 followers ever since she started following Lisa.

She knew it wasn't Lisa's fault, but she was starting to wonder whether it was right to talk to her in the first place.

She felt that she was being greedy for fans, but unfollowing Lisa because of other fans didn't seem right. She hated being in a dilemma.

"Chae!"

Chaeyoung turned around to see Jisoo running towards her, raising a cup of hot chocolate.

"Mhmm," Chaeyoung smiled as she took a sip of the hot beverage, "Where'd you get this from?"

"My mum sent me this in the morning and im sure she wouldn't mind me sharing it with you," Jisoo winked as she poked Chaeyoung's cheek, "Anyways, have you spoken to Lisa?"

"Yeah," Chaeyoung instantly placed the cup on the table and started venting, "I seriously don't know what to do! I don't wanna make Lisa upset, but what about the other fans?"

"Tell your fans how you feel, duh! If they truly are your fans, they wouldn't blame you for trying to make friends with an innocent girl," Jisoo merely shrugged before pulling her friend's hair, receiving a sudden scream from her.

"Hey!"

"Don't you know what day it is today?"

"What?"

"It's our five thousand, six hundred and sixty third day-sary ever since we met!"

"Not this again! You're probably coming up with a random number, just because you want to hang out with me today since it's my rest day!"

"Hehe you're smart!" Jisoo winked, before pulling Chaeyoung towards the door, "I wanna go check out the new italian restaurant down the street! Then, we can go to the arcade and..."

Chaeyoung shook her head and giggled. Her friend was surely one gurllie she adored.

***

Looking at Jennie nervously, Lisa bit her lip as she listened to her friend's advice.

"...so now the only thing you can do is cry, cry for forgetting to set your account as private and cry that your idol thought that you were cute," Jennie said while shoving some chips into her mouth before scrolling down the hate comments some immature rose's fans had left.

Lisa laid down on the bed dejectedly. She had been receiving hate comments for quite a while and many of then were scolding her for talking to their idol.

She did not want to let Chaeyoung worry about her, so she decided to keep quiet.

"I'm so done with life,"Lisa mumbled, before sighing heavily.

"Well, too bad then. This is why you shouldn't talk to your idol, since fans are going to get jealous," Jennie replied as she started scrolling down her feed.

"Yeah you got a good life without people pestering you,"Lisa snorted before continuing to sulk, probably looking even sadder than before.

Jennie glanced at her friend and sighed softly. Of course, she didn't want Lisa to get hurt after the incident four years ago.

She needed Lisa to be happy, or else she wouldn't be able to cheer up as well.

"Oh c'mon!" Jennie shouted in exasperation and patted Lisa's head, "It's going to be alright, babe. I'm your bestie for a reason! I'll support you forever."

"Ew you're so cheesy," Lisa looked at her in disgust.

"Hehe then do you want a kiss now hehe,"Jennie spoke, perking her lips and pretending to lean forward to kiss Lisa.

Lisa pushed her away with her annoyed face, which in return for Jennie's pout. She couldn't help it anymore and the room was filled with peals of laughter by the girls.

Lisa cherished her bestie and her bestie treasured her. Their friendship wouldn't break so easily, would it?