Chapter 13: Training Day

Start from the beginning

"Yea she sure did." I said proudly wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Nice girl! You are gonna have to teach me how you did that." Anna beamed.

Laura still had her hands covering her mouth in shock of what she just did. "I-I have no idea how I just did that." She stuttered clearly feeling guilty for hurting Nico and Garret as well as myself.

"Hey Laura it's ok you didn't do anything wrong." I said as I spun her to face me. "You did exactly what we wanted you to do. We just have to train you to focus that energy and channel it when you need it."

I rubbed my thumbs on either side of her jaw before I pulled her in for a sweet lingering kiss. She rested her forehead on my chest after we broke the kiss before I turned toward Anna. "Mind-link two more warriors so we can train her to channel this."

Anna beamed as she mind-linked two more warriors and they showed up a few minutes later. We trained her the rest of the day and by the end of it all I only had to take a few more punches and sacrifice three more wolf warriors, two vampires and four mermaids. Everyone was definitely sore after receiving a thorough beat down and fighting all day. Thankfully we all healed fast and would be good as new tomorrow. We decided to hold a community feast tomorrow for everyone's effort and to reveal Laura's true bloodline to the town.

"Are you sure I'm ready for this?" Laura asked while biting on her bottom lip. She was sitting cross legged on the bed spinning her ring out of a nervous habit.

"Of course and after today I have no doubt in my mind you are ready for it as well. We have the ball in five days so it's best we notify everyone before we go so they can be prepared while we are there and when we return." I said calmly as I brushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Okay if you believe in me then I'm ready." She said blushing lightly while looking at her hands.

I gently tilted her chin up till her eyes met mine. Goddess how I love those ocean blue eyes of hers and how they contrast against her wavy blonde hair. I could no longer contain my emotions as I crashed my lips onto hers. She was shocked at first before she quickly returned the kiss and began running her fingers through my hair. She tasted so sweet almost like strawberries and the way her tongue moved with mine it was like we had done this our whole lives.

Warning mature scene! If you wish to skip just head to the next chapter.

As we began deepening the kiss my hands traveled under her silk white nightgown. I grabbed hold of the bottom and slowly guided it up and over her head while gently grazing my fingers along her sides. I tossed it to the side letting her lush full breasts free from their cloth prison. I reached up and began tweaking and pulling on each nipple causing them to harden. My mouth soon covered the warm soft flesh and I let my tongue circle and flick her hard nipple. She let out a moan as I started sucking on her left breast while I squeezed and kneaded the right.

I began moving down lower trailing kisses all the way to her lower stomach then her hip followed by each of her inner thighs. I then went to the top of her white lace panties before I hooked a finger on each side and slid them off with ease.

"I want to taste you and I don't want you to hold back" I whispered huskily.

Laura just nodded slightly as I began running my fingers in between her wet folds. I slowly slid one finger in and began pressing against her moist walls before I wrapped my arm around her thigh and squeezed her ass. I then added another finger and pressed my mouth against her delicious bundle of nerves. I flicked my tongue causing her to arch her back while grabbing a fist full of our sheets and my hair. Her delicious juices covering my stubble as I started circling her sensitive throbbing nub and my fingers began moving faster in sync with my tongue. She began moaning and crying out my name as she began to climax.

Just as she was about to climax I pulled my fingers out and sat up wiping her juices from my face. Before I could make my next move she had already crashed her lips into mine all while pushing me onto my back. With her lips on mine she straddled me and began rubbing my hardness between her folds. She slid lower inching me inside slow and teasingly. As she was riding up and down with about half of me inside her teasing me I let out a moan before slamming the last 5 inches into her slick center. She gasped as I filled her to the brim and she began riding me faster and harder as we began to climax. Thrusting with her I grabbed onto her ass and squeezed causing her to let out a deep throated moan. "Oh Fin I'm gonna cum!" She cried out.

And that was all I needed to hear before I began moving faster and harder while stroking her bundle of nerves pushing her over the edge. She collapsed on my chest as her hot slick core began to spasm around my hardness. I followed shortly after filling her with my creamy seed crashing my lips to hers as I let out a primal grunt. We laid there for a few minutes with me still inside her before she pushed herself off me said "I'm going to shower real quick now that I'm all sweaty."

I nodded and laid there till I heard the water turn on. I felt a smirk creep across my face as I decided to join her. As I walked into the steamy bathroom I could hear her singing Smile by Florida Georgia Line. I smiled as I slipped in behind her and began to wrap my arms around her waist and press kisses along the side on her neck next to our mark. She jumped a little at first and then tilted her head to the side giving me more access as she let out a small moan.

She spun around and wrapped her arms around my neck as her lips met mine. I proceeded to pick her up and pressed her back against the cool tile shower wall. She wrapped her legs around my waist and my shaft grew and became harder yet again. She began pulling on my hair and dragging her nails down my bicep as I started rubbing myself against her hot swollen core.

To my surprise she began sucking and biting on my neck ,collarbone and our mark as she whispered seductively "Now I don't want you to hold back on me."

Using my own words against me I smiled and whispered back "your wish is my command Queen Laura."

Unleashing my inner beast I dropped her legs and spun her around so her back was pressed against my chest. I grabbed both of her breasts and began squeezing and kneading harder then before and she arched her back and moaned while pushing her ass into my hardness. I began biting and sucking on her earlobe, neck and our mark earning another moan as I let my one hand travel down in between her legs to her hot sticky center. My fingers rubbing circles on her swollen bundle of nerves as my other hand began tweaking and pulling on her nipple while I bit and sucked all the sensitive spots on her neck. She began to moan uncontrollably and just as she was about to climax I placed one hand on her hip while the other guided my hard pulsing mast inside her.

With one hard thrust I buried my hardness inside her causing her to come undone in my grasp. With her hands pressed firm against the shower wall I began going harder and faster then I have causing her orgasm to drag out and her to moan out my name repeatedly. I moved one hand back to her sensitive nub and began rubbing circles making her orgasm even harder as her slick core began pulsing and spasming around my hardness. I kept thrusting harder and faster watching her juicy ass bounce as I'd plunge into her and back out. With her orgasm still going I decided to let my release as I plunged all nine inches into her the final time before I filled her once again.

I spun her around and held her tight as her legs were shaking so much from the long orgasm. I kissed her temple as she said breathlessly "D-don't... y-you ever... hold back... again."

I just chuckled as we finished cleaning ourselves and headed back to bed.