A Day In The Life

Start from the beginning

"What are we doing in here in the first place, anyroad? I don't reckon that ye've told me, yet." I looked deeply into his eyes, sweat already beading on my forehead.

"Ah, I don't know- I jus- I can't resist you, Macca. I can't wait to get home. Fuck, it's almost embarrassing to admit it, but I need ye, now. ...Christ, it's already pure agony sittin' out there as it is! ...I'm not even allowed to hold yer hand..."

     Very quickly, he then placed one of his hands across my thigh and leaned me into a seductive kiss. He ended up knocking me against the wall behind us, using his other hand to prop us up. His fingers travelled all throughout my body and I felt myself melting into his palm every second that we were there together. Our tongues tangling into eachother's as we deepened our kiss further, his teeth lightly tugging at my bottom lip. He then pulled away for just a moment in order to speak.

     "It'd surely make our day more exciting, don't ye agree?" He chuckled lightly,

"...Reckon we need some time to unwind, right?" He continued, now whispering into my ear.

I wanted him so badly. I needed him so badly. I completely understand where he's coming from. But— isn't this quite dangerous?

As he slowly began to rock his hips against mine, I felt both of us hardening under our tight pants. His fingertips gliding softly across my neck. His lips traveling downward,

"John?" A familiar voice called out, "...What're ye doing in here? Makin' out wi' a bird in the washroom? ...Not exactly romantic, even comin' from you."

It was Stu.

John pulled away from our embrace once more, this time, much more haphazardly, and I soon pushed him off of me. There was simply nowhere for us to hide, now.

    John Lennon, you fucking idiot.

    If only this room had open windows...

    Stu's face was surely filled with surprise and pure disgust.

"...John?!" He laughed with shock ridden in his eyes,

"Can this day jus get any more interesting? Ye must be jokin', now." It seemed as though Stuart couldn't believe what he had walked into.

     "...So, yer actually fuckin' queer?!" He reeled back out of the bathroom slightly. "For one of yer bloody bandmates? And... I catch ye in here wi' McCartney of all people?!"

There was a significant amount of silence filling the atmosphere now, until finally, Sutcliffe continued his little speech. His face shifting from disgust and anger into an expression of smugness.

He knows something nobody else does.
He has the upperhand.

"...I mean," He chuckled whilst slipping his hands into his front pockets, "I can't say I'm too shocked, I guess. I knew McCartney was queer the moment I laid me eyes on 'im." He paused, turning to John.

"But you, Lennon? I am a bit shocked by that. I'll never really get what goes through that head o' yer's."

"But, shit, anyway..." Stuart continued uninterrupted, as if John was waiting for the perfect moment to strike. "Ye lot shouldn't be so careless wi' such a, uh... big secret. Would be a great shame if it was to get out, 'specially 'round these parts... Ah, and wi' yer band and all..."

"Lennon. What exactly do you expect to happen, now?" The boy spoke in a threatening tone of voice.

    "I'm liable to clock ye right where yer standin', Sutcliffe. Watch it." John warned.

    "Jeez. Thought we was friends. By the looks of it, maybe we could've even been more if I played me cards right?" Stuart, despite John's warnings, shot right back.

John ran up into Stu's face and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"I swear to fuckin' God, Sutcliffe, if this gets out to anyone I will not hesitate to beat the ever living shit out of yer's and Pete's arses, got it? Do I make m'self clear?!" John was now lifting Stu into the air against the wall. "This is a promise, Sutcliffe. I mean this. ...Next time, I'll clock ye so hard it'll make yer bloody head spin."

Stu's eyes were no longer full of surprise nor disgust, but now full of fear. As quickly as the confidence entered his body, it soon had left it. He nodded frantically and John dropped him to the hard-tile floor. Stu scurried out of the bathroom and down the hallway with his tail between his legs. For now.

John turned back to me and I was just pure speechless.

"Thanks for uh... scarin' him off, I guess." I laughed nervously.

"We need to get the Hell out of here. Now." He turned to me.