JUNGKOOK: Meeting with Mr. Lee.

Y/N: Oh..

She wanted to go with him but he just said he will have a meeting with Mr. Lee, so she thought that maybe she's not allowed to come with him even though she's been dying to go there in jeju.

Jungkook had to surpress his smirk when he saw his wife reaction. He knew she wanted to join him, and he was also planning to bring his wife with him in jeju.

But seeing her reaction he wanted to tease her.

JUNGKOOK: You know.. I'm really excited for tomorrow. I can't wait to see jeju.

He said in a casual tone while he watch his wife every reaction. She just nodded.

JUNGKOOK: There are so many things I wanted to do when I get there... I wanted to swim... I wanted to taste every food they have.. And I wanted to explore everywhere in jeju..

Y/N: Ohh.. Then have fun.

She said slightly in a sad tone. Jungkook had a hard time to hide his smirk when he saw his wife reaction. He chuckled a bit as y/n look up at him and gave him a confuse look.

Y/N: What?

JUNGKOOK: Do you really think you won't be coming with me?

He said as y/n had a confuse look.

Y/N: Huh? But I thought you will have a meeting there.

JUNGKOOK: Yes... After we get there I will have a meeting with Mr. Lee.. And as soon as Mr. Lee sign the contract papers.. We will have our time alone.

He said and smile.

JUNGKOOK: I know you've been dying to see jeju.. And I know I made a promise that one day we will have our vacation there but I never get the chance cause of works.

He said and sigh. He took her hand and put it on his cheeks as he caressing it gently.

JUNGKOOK: And now... This is the right time for us. We will spend our time together... With no distraction.. No work... And no phone calls... Just the two of us.

Y/N: What are you saying?

JUNGKOOK: What I'm saying is.. Jeju will be the place for our second honeymoon.

He smile as y/n smile back.

JUNGKOOK: Are you excited? I know I made you wait for so long but now... Let me fulfill what you wanted.. You've been an understanding wife... And you deserve this baby. You deserve to be happy.

Y/n hug him tightly and jungkook hug her back with a smile.

Y/N: Thank you... Thank you so much jungkook..

He smiled. Just seeing his wife happy made his day. And he will do everything to make her happy. He gently stoke her hair.

JUNGKOOK: No.. Thank you baby.. For being an understanding wife and for being patient.

He kiss her forehead as y/n nodded. Jungkook broke the hug and look down at her as he smirk seductively.

JUNGKOOK: You know... Since I fulfill your dreams to see jeju.. Why don't you fulfill my needs then?

He smirk as y/n blush.

JUNGKOOK: Since jeju will be the place for our second honeymoon.. I'm hoping that maybe I will get a reward after this.

He said and rub her back seductively.

Y/N: Y-you know we just had a... Uhm.. Last night?