"Of course," I lie straight through my teeth. I wouldn't call it a lie, but I know there's no way a spell could go wrong just because my eyes are closed, so it means no harm. "I'll show you."

I spread her legs with my eyes still closed and point my wand directly in between, hearing her cuss under her breath when I begin the charm. "Lenio!"

Camila gasps and I drop my wand when I feel the light radiate off my skin sharply before the room does dim again. I keep my eyes closed but I try searching for my wand on the ground, muttering when I hear Camila laughing. "Did it work?"

"Open your eyes," She commands. I timidly keep my hand over my eyes and bring it down slowly when I notice her legs are closed now. I look down at the ground and my wand had been in between my legs the entire time.

"Well?" I ask again, lifting my wand off the ground.

"Well what, you idiot?" She laughs again. "Your wand was backwards, you set the relief charm on yourself."

I feel my cheeks burn and I deny it, "No I didn't..."

Camila simply rolls her eyes and begins to rummage through the mess on the cabinet, searching for her wand. I sigh loudly, defeated by the smarter witch, who happened to be looking at me with an amused face and a smirk. "My eyes were closed..."

"Mhm,"

I roll my eyes and get up, dusting myself off before walking over to the bathroom where a hot and steamy showered awaited. I set my towel on the holder and walk out to grab my "uniform", consisting of ripped jeans, a plain black T, and my Gryffindor colored robe. I grab my pair of black vans and sigh as I place everything on the bed so it's waiting for me after my shower.

As I'm about to walk into the bathroom, I hear a small swoosh and the door in front of me slams shut. I gasp softly and turn around to find a smirking Camila with her wand out, slowly putting it down when she notices the sheer shock in my eyes. "Found my wand..."

"I see that," I chuckle in disbelief. "Was that really the way of showing me?"

"Oh, right." She hums, biting her bottom lip innocently. I feel my stomach stir and I want to wipe the smirk off her face so badly, but I hold my ground, choosing to push back my arousal and let her finish. "But I also called going in first, so..."

"When was that?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Right now," She laughs, pushing past me softly before spinning around once inside the bathroom. I can see the glint of mischief in her eyes when I gaze back at her with a playful glare. "I'll only be a few minutes..."

I watch with wide eyes when she begins unknotting her robe, painfully slow with her bottom lip trapped between her pearly white teeth. The confidence and lust oozes off her and it's apparent how badly she would continue after last night, aware of the effect she had on me.

The red robe hangs off her shoulders now, revealing her chest momentarily before she completely drops the robe. The flimsy material pools around her ankles and she quickly shuts the door before I have time to take in all her natural beauty. "You gotta be kidding me..."

I hear her laughter echo on the other side of the door and the shower turns on a second after. I roll my eyes and plop down on the bed with a smirk on my lips as I recall the look of seduction on her face.

That's all mine.

-

The students have yet to get used to seeing Lauren Jauregui roaming around the very same halls as them, but there's nothing I can do to change that.