13: no more secrets

i'm not really sure if you're all getting the whole jackson character yet but in a couple chapters or so i'll explain haha

"You're only mine, sweetheart." He whispers again as he slowly trails each kiss down my neck. My body was melting, but only his?

"Only yours?" I repeated hesitantly. I felt him nodding his head, and a smile crept from his lips.

"Be mine." It was more of a demand rather than him asking.

"I'm not really sure about that, Jackson."

He stopped what he was doing and he stared down at me. "What?" He spat angrily.

"I just don't know if I'm ready for a relationship."

"After the shit I've done to keep you safe, you don't want to be with me? I'm the reason you're alive." He told me with a cold tone. I could see he was becoming tense and couldn't stand being rejected.

"Wait- what do you mean by that?" I pushed away from him.

"Doesn't matter anymore, I handled it." Jackson sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'll be back."

He walked inside and immediately went to talk to these girls. Of course.

I admired the lights that hung from the roof of the house and my breath echoing each time I opened my mouth. I rested my hands on the wooden deck, it felt soggy and wet from all the rain.

I stood in the cold for maybe an hour. I wasn't forced to, I could've went inside. But i was enjoying the time to myself. I looked at my phone noticing it was already after eleven.

I walked back inside seeing everybody completely wasted. People were unable to properly stand, some were making out, some passed around a smoke.

I choked. Nobody was not intoxicated. I scanned the room for Jackson, and I found him dancing and he as well looked drunk. Really drunk.

He noticed me staring at him and he stumbled towards me. "Heyyy, babe." He smiled as his eyes squinted. He leaned me up against a wall and I could directly smell the alcohol from him.

"Wow, how drunk are you?" I laughed a little, and we just stood still as he held onto me.

"Not too much, you goof."

"You're going to have a killer hangover. Do you want me to get you some water?" I offered him but he shook his head.

"I want to feel numb, I don't want to feel anything." He admitted to me, and he grabbed a beer; chugging it. But I snapped it out of his hand.

"Why?"

"You're killing me, Kennedy. I-i just want to be with you, everyday." His hands cupped his face and he stumbled back a little.

I was a bit surprised, I didn't think he had any real feelings for me. "Come with me," I blushed slightly and he took my hand.

I carefully helped him up the stairs and we walked into an empty room. I had him lay on the bed, and tossed him a water bottle that he didn't catch.

"Are we going to fuck now?"

"No, no were not. But you're going to tell me who you really are."

"Huh?" He squinted his eyes and chuckled. "I'm Jackson."

I rolled my eyes. "Are you part of some gang or what?"

"N-no," he hiccuped, and rolled over to his side; hugging the pillow tightly by him.

"Some kind of fucked business?" I asked him again, a bit more rude than before. He didn't reply.

I seen his eyes were open, but he was just gazing at the wall. "Why won't you be with me?" He finally broke the silence.

"Because I don't who you are."

"No, that's not it. Is it."

I groaned and decided to lay down next to him on the bed. He turned over to face me. "Somebody told me you were apart of something."

"Who?" He glared his eyes.

"Just a friend of mine. Anyway, please just tell me. Who are you?"

He smiled evilly, as if he was planning something. He closed his eyes and he slowly pronounced, "Cordura."

It was familiar. "What does that mean?" He crashes though, and fell asleep. I tried shaking him but he refused to wake up.

I tried finding my phone to text Katherine, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I gave up and waited for Jackson to get up to puke.

A few hours go by and I still couldn't sleep, I couldn't even close my eyes.

"Fuckin' hell," Jackson muttered as he massages the bridge of nose. He looked over at me, looking sick.

"Hangover?"

He didn't answer me. He looked still irritated. I seen on the clock that it was three am.

He briskly got up, urging to get to the bathroom and sounds of vomiting echoed in the room.

I grabbed the water bottle and softly entered the bathroom, leaning against the door. I handed him the water, he stared at me intensely before taking it.

"Thanks for ditching me last night by the way." I comment, and he was still bent over the toilet.

He spat in the toilet and I rubbed his back gently. "Sorry if I was a dick last night, Kennedy."

I shrugged my shoulders, "you weren't too bad."

He smirked as he rested his head back towards the wall behind me. "No guy tried anything funny on you, did they?"

I shook my head, "I stayed outside, kinda waiting on you."

"Shit. I didn't mean to do that. I was just going to grab a drink-"

"It's fine, really. And I've been thinking," he raised his brows and I bit my lip. "I wanna be with you."

Jackson leered at me before again looking away.