10: killer

SEX SCENE AT THE END ***

I woke up back at Jackson's, I was nauseous and extremely dizzy. Hearing the Tv on irritated every part of me. I will never drink again, the aftermath is shit.

I rushed to the bathroom, getting myself to puke so I'd feel better. I vomited for about 15 minutes. After I had a hot shower and tried to keep myself from falling.

I wrapped myself with a towel. "Jackson?" I called for him but it was nothing but silence. I seen on the counter a note he left.

"Sorry sweetheart, had to leave early in the morning for work. See you later."

At least I was alone- I really needed it. I can't really remember what happened last night besides hitting my head and asking Ace about Jackson.

I could take the chance to ask him again. I looked through papers in Jackson's office, looking for numbers.

Aha, found it. I dialled it in and called him.

"Hello?" I heard a raspy voice.

"Hey, is this Ace?"

"Yeah. Who's this?"

"Kennedy."

"Oh shi- look I'm sorry-"

"For what? I was just wondering if you could come over to Jackson's I need to talk to you."

"Is it okay with him?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I mean you're his friend, id assume it would be fine."

"Okay I'll come over for a little."

"Great see you then." I hung up and got changed into some comfy clothes.

I heard knocking on the door and I rushed over to open it. "Hey." I smiled.

"Hey.." he said uncomfortably. His nose was scratched up and eyes were black and bruised.

"Got in a fight?"I ask held his arm to pull him to the kitchen. He sat down and nodded. I gave him a pack of frozen peas to put on his face.

"Looks pretty bad.." I say worried.

"No big deal, stuff like this happens."

"I guess so. Anyway, could you finish telling me about Jackson?"

"That'll come with a price." He winked and his hand slid up my thigh seductively.

"Excuse me?" I say pushing his hand away. "You were willing to tell me yesterday."

"Yeah because you said we could have sex in return."

"I never said that." Or did I. Oh no.

"You did, and you allowed me to touch you. And you enjoyed it."

"You're lying."

"I'm not." He got up, leaving the pack of frozen peas on the counter. He leaned into kiss my neck but my skin just crawled. I felt dirty when he did that. I pushed him off.

"You can leave." I told him, he laughed and made his way to the door.

"Call me when you want a good fuck, yeah?" He slammed the door. I locked it right after.

"What the hell did I do last night.." I mumbled and felt like crying. "I was probably a complete slut to Ace."

Hours later Jackson came home and he looked exhausted. "How was work?"

"It was pretty good, just tiring." He said giving me a quick kiss then collapsed on the couch.

"Listen, I-i didn't know I was a slut last night. That wasn't me."

He stood up, "don't you ever call yourself a damn slut. You hear me?" He raised his voice and I nodded.

"I mean I guess it wouldn't really matter, we aren't really together." It kind of hurt to say that because I do wish we were at least something.

"What are you saying." He crossed his arms and looked at me with an unsettling look.

"If Ace and I did sleep with each other, it wouldn't matter because we aren't together like that."

"Oh okay. Go fuck him then." He says coldly and sit back on the couch; turning up the volume.

"What? I don't want to fuck him."

"It wouldn't matter because we aren't together like that." He mocked me and I scoffed.

"Fine, you want to act like a child go ahead. I'm going out. Maybe I will fuck Ace." I shouted as I grabbed my purse and walked out slamming the door.

Unbelievable he hasn't even tried to contact me after an hour. I don't even think he moved from the couch at all. I stopped at a cafe and bought myself an iced coffee.

Maybe he just doesn't want a relationship. I shouldn't of said that. After almost two hours I came back to his place. "I'm sorry for what I said." Of course he's still on the couch. I got on top of him, straddling him. He was sleeping and didn't even wake up.

I grabbed his hand but noted it was scabbed and bruised. I stroked his face and woke up, smiling actually.

"What happened to your hand?"

"Nothing. I go to the gym often and it happens."

He smirked as he started to thrust himself, I began moving my hips in sync with his. "Are you ready now sweetheart?" He flipped me over and I nodded hesitantly.

He picked me up and carried me to his bedroom, dropping me on his bed. He threw his top off and got under the covers, I pulled my shirt over my body and quickly unhooked my bra.

He massaged my breasts and I began to arch my back. He slid off my pants and panties. He dived in and kissed my neck sucking it hard, and biting it hard as well. Making it hurt but it felt good.

I closed my eyes and allowed him to explore my body. He trailed his kisses down my stomach, I flinched. "It's okay, I'll make you really wet and then I'll thrust my dick inside of you. I'll try to go slow."

His tongue melted onto my clit, sliding it up an down putting pressure on it. "Jackson.." I moaned loudly. He stuck his fingers in me making me squirm in pleasure. He stuck the third finger in and i was overwhelmed.

I felt a bit of pain because he was going pretty fast while fingering me. After he was done, he faced me while licking each finger. "You taste good baby. You're so wet." He smirked.

He smashed his lips onto mine until we had no breath. The tip of his dick slid on the opening, I moaned. "Fuck me already." I anxiously demanded him.

He stuck it in, thrusting it deep in me. "Oh- wow. Baby y-you're so tight." He says with pleasure. He came close to my ear whispering, "you feel amazing."

"Jackson, please don't stop. Keep going," I moaned out loudly. And he did, even harder and rougher. I didn't want to show how much it hurt, because I wanted him badly.

I mostly felt pain but it got better. It got really good. He stopped for a second and began eating me out while taking two fingers and fingering me. "Faster." I told him and I was so close.

"Cum in my mouth baby," he moaned. "I want to taste you. All of you."

I moaned loudly and squirmed, shaking as I had my intense orgasm. "Holy-" I say out of breath. I still wanted more though.

"Keep fucking me Jackson." He grinned and did as I said. He thrusted me deep and within a minute he came. "Oh baby- oh I'm about to cum in you." He moaned out loud. He grunted as he still continued to slowly thrust himself in me. After he was done he kissed me and kissed my neck.

"You have no idea how long I've been thinking about fucking you. You teased me for too long, sweetheart." He kissed my lips sweetly.