Name: Roslyn - Species: Unknown 2

I wandered around in a daze for a long time. I was probably in shock. I had to convince myself that I was really in 2007, so I walked around for a long time and just looked at things. Everything was different. Things were... clean... people weren't scared. Everything was so peaceful, so happy. It scared me to death.

I couldn't held myself from getting on a train. People stared at me, whispered among themselves, but no one looked scared. They really didn't recognize my clothes, they didn't know what the sparrow territory was. I had wished... I wished so hard to be in a different time... but there was no way that could have happened. There was just no way it was possible.

I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at the wall, putting up a strong front was my forte. A group of guys, my age got on the train, took one look at me and headed straight over. If there was one thing I was not in the mood for, it was this.

"Hey luv," a blonde one stood beside me.

"I'm not in the mood to pretend I care," I didn't bother looking at him.

"Is that so?" he looked at me, obviously peeved. "Rough night?"

"This is how I usually look," I snapped.

"I love the tat," he smirked.

"Thanks," I clenched my jaw and wished my stop would come sooner.

"What's your name sweetheart," a brown haired one leant down at little.

"I thought we've been through this," I stared him down. "I'm not interested."

"That's a shame," the other blonde one stood to my other side. I was surrounded and I didn't like it.

I ground my teeth together and forced my temper down. I had to be calm, I couldn't let them get to me. I completely ignored them, didn't even listen to them and wished they'd just go away. It was clear that my disinterest was starting to annoy them, but I really could care less.

Finally it was my stop and I calmly shoved past them to get off the train. They followed. I took a deep breath. If they followed me to the forest and it turned out this was just some strange... I don't know , whatever it was. Then the sparrows would kill them for harassing me, if this really was 2007... then I'd just beat them up myself and try to figure out what's happening.

I walked through the all too familiar town... the all too familiar but terrifyingly different town. The people was bright, cheerful and carefree. There was a farmer's market on and children wandering the streets alone. The houses were neat and adorable, not dull shades and daunting. I easily ignored the loud conversation of the boys walking behind me.

Everyone I saw stared at me. It was a small town and it was obvious that no one knew who I was. I realized in awe that they thought I was a freak for the way I dressed... and for some reason that bothered me. I didn't understand the feeling, I never really cared about what others thought about me before.

Despite that it was obvious that this was not the place I knew, I still went to the forest. I walked into the raven side, still expecting TJ to jump me at any moment. All I heard was the group behind me and the sounds of the forest. In open mouthed awe I walked straight up to the bridge, well I walked up to where the bridge should be. It was only slow going water.

I stared at the spot where I'd run across a bridge so many times, willing the bridge to just appear out of thin air. So I jumped. The river was wide, but I made it pretty far across before I splashed in and swam easily to the other side.

"Hey!" the brown haired guy yelled across the water. "You leaving so soon?!"

I ignored their pissed off swears and none to quite muttering and just kept walking. I was feeling strangely light headed, I had no idea what I was going to do.