Chapter 16

Reese's Pov

I walked into Jade's office and spotted Maliaka sitting on the couch on her phone. I heard Jade calling my name. I looked up to see her, sitting at her desk. I smacked my teeth.

"You think I'm not going to speak to my new girlfriend?" I walked over to Mal and that woman was concentrated real hard on her phone.

I cleared my throat to get her attention. She looked up and gasped, jumping up and hopped on me. I caught her by her butt as she wrapped her arms around me. I chuckled as her Bath and Body Works, "Warm Vanilla Sugar," scent hit my nose.

"Baby!!" Mal exclaimed happily.

"Man, y'all don't do that shit in my work of place," Jade said lowly as she slammed her hand on her desk.

I turned my head and looked at her like she was crazy. "Man, you need to chill the fuck out." I put Malaika down and grabbed her face, pecking her lips repeatedly.

"You look beautiful today, Ma." I smiled, revealing my dimples as I looked into her eyes.

She started to blush, putting her head down. "Thank you.." She mumbled.

I chuckled and kissed her forehead then walked off to Jade's desk. She was looking furious but hey, it is what it is. I sat down on one of the chairs.

"What's up?" I crossed my arms as I got comfortable in my seat.

She looked up at me. "You know your internship is almost done here, correct?"

I deeply sighed and sat up. "Yes, I know that."

"You're graduating in a few months and I wanted to know if you have applied for Training yet." She started typing on her computer.

I nodded. "Yeah I have but I haven't heard anything from them," I mumbled.

"I know you have a record from high school so do not stress yourself about it, okay? I know people so I got you. You're a great intern here and I've seen progress." She complimented.

I half-smiled. "I appreciate it, honestly."

She chuckled and nodded as she got up. "I have a case to do so you're off for the next two days, I better see you here 5 minutes early on Friday." She fixed her buttoned-down shirt.

I chuckled at her. "You know I'm not breaking this deal." I licked my lips as I saw Malaika taking selfies, not bothered by the attention I was giving her. I looked back.

"Whatever, man. I'm doing this shit because she agreed to it for some reason." Jade rolled her eyes and walked over to her. "Let's get out of here. I need to lock my doors."

I got up and walked over to Malaika, snatching her phone out of her hand.

"HEY! Give me my phone back!" She exclaimed as she got up.

I smirked and walked on out with Jade. Before she got to me, Jade grabbed her waist pulling away from me.

"Hey, I'm going to be gone for the rest of the day and your ass better be good," Jade whispered in her ear.

She looked up at her and poked her bottom lip out. "Okay..I'm going to miss you." She wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed her.

I rolled my eyes as I walked off to my Royal Blue 2019 Chevrolet Camaro. I leaned against my car with my arms crossed as I watched them conversate before she got in her vehicle. I spotted a girl, looking at me before she walked into the building.

I licked my lips as my eyes landed on her plump ass. "Damn..." I then felt a smack across my face. I turned my head to see Mal.

"Whoa, what the hell?" I covered my cheek.

"I saw you looking at her," she grabbed my face. I was about to say something until she kissed me deeply with passion.

I instantly kissed her back and grabbed her waist, pulling her close to me as I engaged in the kiss more. She moaned in my mouth and I pulled away.

"God..." She bit her lip as she looked at my lips in awe. I burst out laughing and pecked her lips repeatedly.

"Let's get out of here." I opened the passenger door for her.

She whined. "Can you give me one more kiss?" She poked her bottom lip out.

I looked at her and licked my lips. "Baby, I think it's about time that I give you more than that." I smirked.

"Oh really?" She questioned and I nodded.

"If that's what you want." I shrugged.

"Mmm maybe.." She said as she got in the car and I closed the door.

I got in the driver's side and started backing out of my parking lot. I put my hand on her bare thigh as I got on the Interstate to Pasadena which is where I live. I turned on the radio as I felt a Mal staring at me.

"Ma?" I questioned.

"Yes, daddy?" She said so innocently. Oh, God...

I smirked and licked my lips as I kept my eyes on the road. "Stop staring at me like that." I squeezed her thigh.

"I don't want to wait.. Can we stop somewhere and lead this to the backseat." She started hopping in her seat.

"Baby, give me 10 minutes," I stated.

She huffed and I felt her unbutton my jeans. "Whoa, chill out," I whined.

"Nope." She said as she slid her hand inside my boxers.

I smacked her hand. "Don't you dare..." I looked over at her as she smiled devilishly.

"You want to play this game, huh?" I licked my lips and she nodded.

I moved my hand to her inner thigh and start rubbing it. She hissed and bit her lip. I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, you getting wet, ain't you?" I smirked as my accent came out. I used my index finger to rub her through her panties.

"Fucking stop!" She moved her body.

"Hell Nah, you said you wanted to play. We playing." I squeezed her thigh, causing her to move back to her seat.

I chuckled and shook my head as I pulled my hand from under her skirt. She gasped.

"What the fuck?" She pushed me.

I laughed. "Hey, I'm not trying to die today so you better keep your hands to yourself." I gave her the look.

She rolled her eyes and asked, "Why did you stop?!"

"Uhm, didn't you tell me to stop?" I raised an eyebrow.

She squinted her eyes at me. "Oh, I know what you did there." She nodded and crossed her arms.

I laughed and grabbed her hand, kissing it. "You're so beautiful when you're mad." She smacked her teeth and looked out the window.

"Man, go on with that bullshit." She waved her hand in my face.

I chuckled, shaking my head. This girl is a trip.

Author's Note: .... Hey! ... How are y'all doing? .. *tik tok* yes, I decided to post a new chapter because y'all deserve it especially after the months I've ghosted y'all and I've added a new story into Wattpad. I plan to post two more chapters this week so be on the lookout for those. I love you guys and I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. I hope y'all can forgive me. Also, excuse the mistakes on here if I make any. Also check out my story, "Prized Embrace." on my page.