Chapter 15

Jade.

I was at brunch at Union Bar and Kitchen near West Village in New York with my crew plus our girlfriends.

"Hold up, hold up, let me get my pose." My nigga, Q in the red and blue striped polo shirt bend down.

"Oh my gosh, are y'all ready or not?" Miracle said rolling her eyes for 50th time.

"Yeah, baby. Y'all go ahead and take the picture." Angie yelled out.

The love of our lives took the picture of the stud crew and I saw Mal looking at me. She chuckled at the picture she took then a guy walked up to her.

I clenched my jaw and walked over to them but Joie, the one with dreaded updo, grabbed me. "Nigga, let me go!"

"Don't cause a scene, brah." She said.

I looked at Mal's attire and bit my bottom lip. She deadass getting fucked up tonight. I nodded and walked over to the laughing conversation between her and the white dude. I cleared my throat, catching their attention.

She looked up and cleared her throat. "Who is this?" I asked her.

"Oh, this is Alex, my co-worker from my job."

"Trust me, it's not what you think it is. Mal has talked about you. I'm gay, we're having our own brunch over there." He pointed across the room and I saw a huge table full of guys.

I let out a sigh of relief and smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Alex." I looked at Mal.

"I'm sorry." I mouthed and she shook her head, walking up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

She leaned in and kissed me passionately. My eyes widen and I grabbed her waist as I kissed back. She pulled away and pecked my lips softly.

"You know you fucked up, right?" She whispered.

I looked at her stunned. "But I-" she cut me off by putting her index finger on my lips.

"You heard me." She took her arms off me and I sucked my teeth.

"Fuck, man." I crossed my arms and looked back at her as she walked back to resume her conversation.

I licked my bottom lip, watching her until Angie grabbed my waist.

"The hell, nigga?" I turned my head to look at her.

She laughed. "You look scrumptious, daddy." She smirked.

I smirked at her. "Well thank you."

"Not as scrumptious as me though." She smacked my butt.

I sucked my teeth until I looked up to see my intern, Reese hugging Mal.

"What the actual fuck?" I said.

"What?" Angie looked up. "Who is she?"

 "Who is she?"

Mal.

I was stunned to see Reese and oh my God, she smells good. I bit my lip and pulled away. She licked her lips, looking at me up and down. Why is she so fine?

 I felt my nipples get hard

I felt my nipples get hard. She looked down at my chest and smirked. I blushed.

"What the hell are you doing here in New York?" I asked.

I felt her hands gripping my sides. "Visiting family." She looked up at me since I was wearing some high heels.

I nodded and pushed her hands off me. "You know Jade is here."

She sucked her teeth and licked her bottom lip. "I wish she can share." She mumbled under her breath.

I chuckled until Jade walked up to us. "What the hell are you doing here, Shareece?" Jade asked.

"Damn, nigga, chill out with the attitude." She put her hands up in surrender. "I have family here and I also came to see your beautiful ass girlfriend." She looked at me and winked at me, causing me to blush.

Jade chuckled without humor and looked at her. "You saw her and now you can leave."

"Man, Jade. Can we make a deal?" She pulled me close to her.

"Uhh..Nigga, you better get your hands off my girl." Jade grabbed me and pulled me to her arms.

"Let's share." She said. "I'll do more work at the office, I'll work extra hours if you let share her." She smiled at me.

I blushed and buried my face on Jade's neck. "You really want to do this?" Jade asked me.

"I'll try." I mumbled under my breath. I was hella excited, my stomach was jumping up and down with excitement.

"You'll work extra hours?" Jade smirked.

"Hell yeah, just for her." She smacked my butt hard.

"Ouch!" I shot my head at her and rubbed my butt.

She smirked and Jade let me go. "She's all yours then."

"You better be ready for this shit." They both said to me causing me to turn redder than I am right now.

"Okay." I giggled, feeling Reece's arms around my waist.

"Aye aye aye, not here. My homies are watching." Jade pulled her arms off me. "Go to the bathroom."

"Wait wait, I don't want to fuck right now." I started to front.

"Girl, stop frontin. You know you want to right now." Reece said. "I don't have the strap but I'll use my tongue." She flickered her tongue at me.

"Oh God..." I felt chills running down my spine and I shook my head.

Jade chuckled and gave me a peck on the lips. "I love you."

"Mhmm..I love you too." I smiled widely and walked off to the bathroom.

"Damn." Jade and Reece said in unison. "She is The Perfect Girl." They mumbled under their breath.

Hey guys, I'm sorry for being soo late for publishing a chapter. Life has been in the way and I've been on writer's block for a minute but I'll try to get back on schedule with you guys! :)