Chapter 3

Jade.

I was out by myself, drinking a couple shots. I couldn't stop thinking about Maliaka. I never stop thinking about her. I then spotted a girl with a nice, big ass. Shit, its a good time to get me some 'nani. I licked my lips and got up, walking over to the bar and sits beside her.

"Hey, I'm Jade." I looked at her up and down.

She looked at me then at my hat. "Your strap game is lit?" She questioned.

"Find out for yourself." I licked my lips as she ran her hands on the bulge of my shorts.

"Mmm...How much?" She asked.

Damn, she's a escort. Fuck it.

"How much do you want?" I looked at her up and down.

"200 dollars." She bit her lip, messing with one of my dreads.

"Deal." I smirked as she got up, pulling me up.

She lead me to the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it.

"Let me see the money." She said.

I took out two clean and fresh hundred dollar bills, setting them down on the counter.

···

I heard my phone ring as I kept going in and out of the bitch's ass. I smacked her ass as she started to twerk on it as I answered.

"Yeah?" I bit my lip as I kept going slow. "Damn, girl." I smirked.

"JADE?!" I heard Mal yelled.

"Yes?" I licked my lips.

"Where are you? I'm home now." She said.

I stopped. "Wait what time is it?"

"Its 2 in the morning." She said.

"I'll be there in a hour." I said.

"Jade." She said.

"Mal, I'll be home in a hour. Damn, chill." I hung up in her face.

I resumed my stroke game on her. I grabbed her hair and started to pound her for the next 30 minutes. Her loud and ugly ass moans filled the room. I pulled out afterwards and left her hanging after fixing myself and cleaning that strap,also.

Once I got home, Mal was on the couch laying down with her blanket covering her. I chuckled and took my shoes off.

"May I?" I asked.

She nodded and I got in behind her, taking my hat off and threw it somewhere. I wrapped my arms around her waist and buries my face on her neck.

"You smell like cheap ass perfume." She shook her head.

I chuckled as I laid my head on hers, causing my dreads to fall on her face.

"Seriously?" She giggled.

"I need to take a shower." I said.

"Noooo. You're warm." She turned her back at the tv and wrapped her legs around me.

"How was that date?" I asked, taking my shirt off.

"It was good until some bitch came and took him out of my hands." She shrugged.

I laughed. "Didn't I tell you?" I asked.

"Don't mention it." She shook her head.

I started to stroke her hair and she laid her head on my chest. We laid there and talked for hours. We always stay up until the sunset. I then looked at the time to see it was 5:30 in the morning.

"Goodnight." I said kissing her forehead.

Her eyes starts to get sleepy then out of nowhere, she grabbed my face and gave me a peck on the lips. She smiled. "Good night,Jade."

"Sleepy ass." I blushed hella hard.

She turned her back and cuddled into my arms. I couldn't stop ☺️😩.

Awe!!! What did you think about this chapter?

Don't forget to comment and vote!!