Chapter 4

Maliaka.

I woke up in Jade's arms. I moved around, putting my leg around her waist and scoot closer to her.

Jade started to get comfortable. "Ugh, shit." She said trying to move.

She ended up on top of me, between my legs. She then laid her head on my chest. I laid there, watching her sleep peacefully. I smiled and moved her dreads out of her face.

I closed my eyes until I heard Jade moaning my name. I opened my eyes to see Jade biting her lip.

"Mmm, Maliaka." Jade couldn't stop moaning.

My eyes widen. "Jade." I shook her and she jumped then looked at me.

"Oh shit..." She said looking down at her boxers.

She quickly got off and covered herself, running upstairs.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck..." I heard Jade from upstairs.

What the hell just happened?

I decided to get up and go upstairs.

"Jade..." I slowly walked into her room and saw her putting a new pair of Ethika boxers on.

I looked on the other side of the room to see the other pair of boxers in the dirty hamper.

She looked at me. "I'm sorry." She scratched the back of her neck nervously.

I walked to her. "Are you okay?" I asked her.

She looked down at me and nodded. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She chuckled nervously.

"Because of what just happened downstairs."

She looked at me. "I'm good, babygirl."

I tilt my head and nodded. "Okay..well umm I'm going out for lunch with my sister so I'm about to get dressed before she comes."

She nodded and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. I walked off with eyes on me.

•••••

Jade.

I fixed my blazer. Shit, I've really gained much more than I thought. I fixed my watch then the door opened.

I turned my head to see Maliaka's sister, Miracle. She smiled widely and walked to me, hugging me tightly.

"How is it going?" She smiled pulling away.

"Horrible but how are you and your little secret girlfriend?"

"We're good, She proposed and that makes even worse for me to tell the family but I have to do it but what happened?"