Chapter 9

That morning, I woke up later then normal, and CC was not next to me, witch made me sigh, there was a note in place of him.

  *Hey, I went to go do sound cheak with the dudes, Come down when you wake up.*

 I  didn't bother doing much, I threw my hair up in a bun, and I went to go see what was up. I went down and I walked down the street to the venu. I walked in and there was no sound cheak, odd..

  I went to the buss, CC and Ash were talking, I snuck up on them to suprise them, but once I heard what they were saying, I staied hidden and listened.

  "So you guys didn't have sex?"

 "No, she said shes not ready."

  "And what do you feel?"

  "I mean, it sucks, but Its okay, she means the world to me, and if she wants to wait, then I can wait, even if I don't want to. I just want her happy. I have never felt like this about somone, you know me dude, I am not like this, I think, I think I love her.."

  I almost broke into tears, but kept them back, and kept quiet.

 "Tell her."

  "I cant just flat out be like 'Hey Legacy, I fucking love you.' I need to make it special, because she is."

  "Lets make some plans."

  "Thanks bro."

 They kept talking, about what they thought would be best to do, I desided it was best not to know, so I backed up a bit, and yelled.

  "CC! I waked up" In a little adorible voice.

  They stoped talking the second they heard my voice.

  "Hey Bunnie."

  I hugged him.

  "You slept late."

  "I know, its okay though, guess I was just tierd."

  "How? You guys didn't do anything?"

  "Ashley, walk away." I told him. He did as I said. "What were you guys talking about?"

  "Just band stuff, come here." He smiled.

  I got closer to him and kissed him.

  "Thats not what I ment, but I like your way of thinking." He laughed.

  "Then?"

  I followed him, and he brought me to the stage, over to his drums.

  "Oh my god, I have wanted to play those drums for so long.:"

  "Feel lucky, I don't let just anyone play my drums." He smiled at me.

  "Really? I can play them?"

  He held out some sticks.

  "YAY!" I grabbed the sticks, and ran to the kit. I started to play a song, he knew what it was seconds after I started, Fallen Angel.

  "You make it look easy!" He laughed.

  "It is."

  "Hey is that why you are dating me? To replace me in the band?"

  "Opp, you caught me!" I laughed, we talked, but I kept playing, I was more exsited to play this set of drums then any before it, he has no idea how happy I am right now.

  "CC, you know, I could not be happier now."

  "You think?"

  "I know." I smiled.