Chapter 8

It has been a few days, I haven't talked to Allan.. CC and I have been doing great though, the guys have been joking about it a whole bunch. I thought it would bug me, but it doesn't. I am so happy that I don't even care.

  "Hey love bugs." Jake said.

  "Hey Jake, Go hang out with some fans or something. I am busy." I said, I was trying to talk to CC in the back  behind the bus.

  "Whoa, getting freaky!"

  "I wish" CC laughed.

  I slaped his arm "CHRISTIAN COMA!" I yelled

  "What?"

  "I will beat you"

  "Ouch!"

  "With a stick."

  "ABUSE!" He yelled.

  "Damn strait." I said, then yelled "I AM GOING TO BEAT CHRISTAIN COMA WITH A STICK!"

  Jake was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe.

  "What the hell is going on?" Andy walked out asking

  "Oh, just looking for a stick." I replied.

  We were all laughing.

  We stopped because we heard a scream, being me, I ran towards it before even thinking, the guys yelled after me but I didn't listen so they came after.

   The girl that screamed was being raped, I didn't have a plan but I ran to help, I jumped on the dudes back and started hitting him. He flew me off turned around to hit me, but CC grabbed his hand. I went over to go get the girl and take her back to our bus. It took Andy and Jake to pull CC away, I think he was so mad because that guy was really going to hit me..

  I pulled the girl to our bus so I could make sure she was okay and would get home safe.

  "Are you okay? What's your name?" I asked her, she was crying, but I needed to know.

  "I'm okay" She got out threw her tears. "I'm Britney"

  "I'm Legacy, Seance you are here, I guess you know my boyfriend, CC, and the rest of the band. Did you know that guy?"

  "Yeah, that was my ex boyfriend" I could tell how hard it was for her to say his name. "Craig." She barly got out and broke down crying even harder.

  "I am so sorry, is there someone we can call? Family? Friends? Someone to come get you, help you?"

  "No, my mom and dad are dead, I live on my own, and the only friend I have, just moved to New York, with her boyfriend."

  "I am so sorry, seems you have lot going on." I frowned. "No one deserves to have this many bad thing's happening at once. I want to help? What can I do?"

  "You did help, you got him away, thats more then I could ask for."

  "Well, in any case, here is my number, you can call whenever you need to, It is my bussness number, so I awenser that phone everytime there is a call, just call for ANYTHING, got that?"

   "Yeah, thanks, for everything."

  "No problem, now, to cheer you up, how about I take you over and you can meet all the guys?"

  "Really?"

  "Yeah, why not? Your a fan, You have a BVB shirt on, now, you get to meet everyone." I smiled.

  "That's amazing.. Thank you, you don't even know how much this means."

  "Trust me, about 3 or 4 months ago, when I met them, I fell to the ground, cried, and then, I coulden't talk for a while, had to have my best friend Allan talk for me."

  "That's crazy, and now your with CC"

  "Yup, happily dating him, He means the world to me he does."

  "You are not from Amarica are you?"

  "Nope, Englend, can you tell?"

  "Yeah, your accent, and the way you talk, its not like how people from around here."

  "Yeah." I laughed. "Ready to go meet everyone then?"

  "You bet." She smiled.

  "GUYS!" I shouted, one by one they all came into the room, CC first, Ashley last.

  "This is Brintney." I introduced her.

  "Hey." She smiled and whipped her eyes.

  They all greated her and gave her a hug, She seemed to take fancy to Ash, and he seemed to take fancy to her as well, they went off and hung out. All the guys went and did random stuff, me and CC went on a walk. We got back, and The tour maniger was there, telling the guys something.

  "Whats going on?" I asked.

  "We are staying here for the night because the show isn't untill tomorrow, you are all going to stay at the motel that's down the street." Jon informed us all.

  "Okay cool." I smiled up at CC.

  We went to the hotel, and I flew onto the bed. I motioned him to come lay next to me, and he did.

  "You make me smile." I said, a grin on my face. I kissed his nose.

  "You make my heart smile."

  "That was the most adorible thing I have ever heard in my whole life." I blushed.

  He kissed me, we just started kissing, untill we were interupted by my phone, as always. It was Allan.

  "Be right back." I smiled and walked out of the hotel room,

*PHONE CONVO*

  Hello?

  Hey How'd it go with CC?

  Great, perfect, better then i tought it would.

  That great.

  Yup, is that all you called for?

  Oh uh, no, I wanted to tell you, I am going to go on tour again, so the lady that looks over my house, will look over yours too.

  Okay, awesome.

 That was all, love you Leg.

  You too.

  Bye

  Bye.

 *END*

  I went back in the room and laied next to CC.

  "What happened?"

  "He's going on tour, having some lady look after our houses."

  "Okay, cool."

  "Back to what was happening." I smiled, and kissed him. I was soon on top of him and just happy to be there.

  For the first time, we were not inturupted, we were able to just have a kiss and be happy withought being bugged, and the show wasn't untill tomorrow, so we had all night together. Of corse we wern't going to have sex or anything, We haven't been together long enough for that..

  After a while, we stoped kissing and talked for a bit, not about anything really.

  "CC, you know, I am still a virgin.."

  "Really?"

  "Yeah."

  "So whats your point?"

  "I'm not.. I'm not ready to have sex.."

  "You don't have to be. we don't need to have sex, being with you makes me happy."

  "Thanks CC. That makes me feel alot better."

  "Good."

  We spent the night talking and then, we went to sleep.