Chapter 14

The next day I woke up, CC was still next to me, sleeping. I got up, being carful not to wake him, I was able to do so. I went to my kitchen and started making breakfast for me and him. I made Pancaks and turkey bacon. I Love turkey bacon. After I was done I went to go get him but turned around and he was in the hall walking to me. 

  "Nice boxers sleepy had." I smiled.

  "Thanks nice... everything."

  "Thanks." I laughed at him. "I made breakfast." I put a plate with a lot of food in front of him, along with a bottle of syrup. 

  "Thanks."

  I sat down accross from him and smothered my pancakes in syrup, CC laughed at me.

  "Problem?"

  "Yeah, you have a syrup problem!" He kept laughing.

  "Keep laughing and this syrup will be in your hair!" I smiled.

  "You wouldent."

  "Try me." I smirked.

  "I wont take that chance!" He laughed.

  "Good, less work for me." I smiled. "Is there anything you HAVE to do today?" I looked at him hopfully.

  "Yup, I HAVE to spend the day with my girlfriend doing whatever she would like." 

  "Well in that case, we are going to have a lazy day." I kissed him.

  "Sounds great to me!"

  "Now, lets go watch movies!" I laughed.

  "What do you want to watch?"

  "I wanna watch Harry Potter!"

  He laughed at my exsitment."Okay then hun."

  "Best movie's ever, most what I watched when.. you know. Help me escape."

  "I see.."

  "Now, we are bringing my bed out here so we can watch the TV and lay on the bed." I smiled.

  "Okay cool."

  We moved it out there and I put on the movie, then I snuggled up to him and kissed him. We were making out, but then there was a knock at the door.

  "UGH! One second!" I yelled when they kept knocking. I got up, paused the movie, and stomped to the door. I flew it open.

  "Someones not to happy to see there best friend.." Allan looked at me.

  "Allan!" I yelled and jumped on him. 

  "Hey Leg!" He hugged me and kissed my cheak.

  "Come in." I smiled. "Oh, and put me down." I laughed.

  He set me on my feet and came in, he was taken back when he saw CC laying on my bed.

  "I thought?"

  "I am over it." I smiled, then looked at him seriously, "Allan, I am really sorry, I chose him over you, I'm sorry." I looked at the ground.

  "Hey keep your head up, I am happy for you, and I think I found someone else I really like anyways."

  "Thats great! Who?"

  "Not risking it! No names!" He chuckled.

  "Fine, what's up?"

  "Not much, just got back from tour." 

  "Awesome!" I smiled. I went and sat in between CC's legs. 

   "Yeah, but I see you guys are doing stuff, so I'll talk to you later?"

  "Yeah, sure." I smiled at him.

  "Love you Leg, peace."

  "Peace and late broha!"

  He laughed walking out of the house.

  I turned to CC, he was smiling at me.

  "What?"

  "Nothing."

  "Why are you smiling like that?"

  "No reson."

  "No, really whats up?"

  "Just happy."

  "Why?"

  "I'm always happy when I'm with you."

  "Thats cute, now tell me why you are smiling."

  "I just did."

  "I can tell when you lie Mister Coma."

  "I'm not."

  "What did you do to me?"

  "NOTHING!"

  "Whatever." I half smirked. "You wont tell me, so I wont snuggle with you."

  "Fine then." He smiled.

  I put the movie on and a few minutes passed, I was sitting on the coutch and he was on my bed. I coulden't take it anymore, I got up, and laied back down with him.

  "Couldent resist me?"

  "Your just that amazing." I smiled.

  "Yay!" He smiled.

  I looked up and kissed him. soon it got into a make out sesh, then, it got more and more intence, My shirt was off, his had been the whole time though, but then, I just stoped, I rolled over onto my back, and stoped.

  "Why..?"

  "Not in the mood." 

  "What so you are going to do that to me then just be like 'oh im not in the mood' man..."

  I started laughing at him. "Go make me popcorn, butt face."

  "I don't want to."

  "Please I will love you forever!" I said in a little adorible kid voice.

  "So you don't already?" He asked pouting.

  "Nope, not till you get me popcorn!" I laughed.

  "Fine, seance I am SO nice!"

  "Yay! Spank you very much."

  "I'll spank you.." He muttered under his breath getting up.

  "I heard that."

  "You were ment to!" He called, walking into the kitchen.

  He came back a few minutes later with a big bowl of popcoorn.

  I kissed him on the cheak. "Thank you very much."  I grined.

  I feel asleep on him before the movie even ended.