Chapter 13

Seance I got home, all I have done is sleep, and walk around the house, I had to do a few photo shoots so I could pay pills, but other then that, nothing. I have not cried, I have had no emotion. Nothing. I just feel like a zombie. I have been watching all my favorite moves, stuff like, Transformers, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Rings, random stuff like that. 

  I haven't talked to anyone, but I have talked to people about photo shoots, I am going to do one with Victoria secret soon.

  My phone rang, my bussness phone.

  *PHONE CONVO*

  Hello?

  Legacy?

  This is she.

  Hey its Britny, we met a few months ago.

  Oh, hey what's up?

  Are you still dating CC?

  Why..?

  Becuase, the picture he tweeted, I know that girl isn't you..

  ...

  Hello?

  I have to go, I'll talk to you later, thanks.

  Okay, by-

*END*

  I hung up and went on twitter, I went to CC's page and clicked the picture, and the tweet with it was 'Who needs that bitch, I have this girl right here!'

  It was some sluty looking girl with big boobs. I replied.

  *Do me a favor, never talk to me again.*

  I threw my phone at the wall as hard as I could. I went into my bed room and looked at his handprint next to mine, I walked around the house, it all made me think of him, the fun I had painting with him.. I needed to change it, all of it.

  I got in my car and went to the closest store with paint. I bought 9 cans of black paint, and black curtins. I went home, I moved everything out of the way, and I started painting. I painted all day and night crying, untill every wall was black, the only thing i haven't cover was our three hand prints, I covered his first, then mine, then Allans. I put up the black curtins I got and then, it was dark.

  After that, I felt a bit better, then, I noticed, I had one of his shirts, the one he let me wear that day, the last time I saw him.. I took it out front of my house, and I set fire to it. I threw the ashes in the trash and went in my house, I looked around, I had nothing else of his. I went on my twitter and deleted the pictures of him, the tweets about him. I went to my mentions, Lumps has been tweeting me, trying to see if I was okay. Then I got a new one, it was from CC. It read: *I'm sorry.. I was drunk, I miss you.*

  I replied: *Whatever, it doesn't even matter, Fuck it, this is over, for good.*

  Allan replied to that, he said: *Remember Leg, i am here, and I will be back soon.*

  I replied to him and said: *Thanks, see you soon.*

  CC tweeted me again: *Call me, please*

  I replied: *No, you hurt me, I am done. Bye CC*

  My phone rang a moment later, it was Andy's number, but most likly CC, I awesnered, hoping it really was Andy, it was.

*PHONE CONVO*

  Hello?

  Talk to CC.

  No.

  Please?