Chapter 2

They walked in the door's, my eye's first hit CC. They all looked at me and walked over, Andy was the first to say something.

  He got down on his knee. "Hey are you okay?" He asked me.

  I couldn't speak, I threw my arm's around him and hugged him tight.

  "I take it you are crying because of us?" Jake asked.

  I looked at Allan telling him to talk for me, I couldn't speak.

  "She's been a fan for years." He explained.

  "She hasn't met us yet, I would remember a face like that." Ash winked at me.

  I flew my eye's up to him and finally was able to stand up, Allan had to help me up though. I walked over and hugged Ash.

  "I love you guys" I was able to speak.

  "We love you too." Jinxx said, smiling.

  That made me let out a  little squeak, as I let go of Ash and went to go hug Jake. After Jake I hugged Jinxx, and last, but not least, CC. He had been my favorite member since he joined the band. He also gave the best hug.

  "CC" I smiled wiping my eye's.

  "You never told us your name." He smiled.

  "Legacy." I smiled.

  "Leg, me and the dude's are going to start a sound check, you going to be okay without me?" Allan asked.

  I looked to CC who I was still holding onto, and he hadn't let me go either.

  "I'll be fine, now that I can speak." I laughed.

  "Okay, talk to you later." He smiled and walked off.

  "So, you know all of us, now it's us who need to know you." Jinxx said.

  "Well, I'm Legacy, I'm 23 and I am pretty sure this is a dream."

  "It's not." CC Smiled.

  "Why does he get the longest hug?" Asked Ash.

  "Because he is my favorite." I said simply and shrugged.

  "Ouch that hurt." Ash pretended to be hurt.

  "Am I really?" CC asked.

  "Well.. Yeah, you always have been, ever since you joined the band. Before you Andy had alway's been my favorite. Becuase he's so random and attractive and I can't believe I just said that out loud and I am just going to shut up now." I said finally letting go of CC.

  "I'm hot! I'm sexy!" Ash pouted.

  "Yeah... but CC is hotter.." I blushed.

  "Burn!" Jake laughed.

  We all talked for a while but the guys started to kinda fade away one by one until it was just me and CC.

  "You are fucking awesome you know." I told him.

  "Thanks! You seem pretty awesome too." He smiled. "Do you play anything?"

  "I have always loved the drums, but my mom woulden't let me play, so when I moved to the US I saved up and bought a kit, I think I'm pretty good if I do say so myself." I laughed, I felt really comfortable around him, he was really cool. Easy to talk to.

  "That's awesome! Where do you live"

  "It's like a five minute drive, I came here at like six am, I woke up at like four excited for today."