Information

Info about a new series which i shall be working on.

Hi everyone it is me, well i know i have promised to start a fanfic before but I never had the actual drive to do it. You could say i was too lazy or I didn't really like the concept, so for the time being i have been watching Anime and reading fanfics until I managed to think up my own plot which in a way exists in Senran Kagura and for that the key person is my OC: Rohan.

Yes i can already hear some people telling that there are no male Shinobi.

Kiraya, Murasame, Hanzo heck even Dogen... i said everything i needed to and my concept will differ very much too... also it isn't canon so please don't paste hate comments if you disagree or if you find it stupid just ignore

The Setting in my world
While Shinobi only occupy Japan to protect Japan from Yoma there are more continents. Hell check Maisen Academy from new wave all new awesome girls from other countries or at least they have their toots there. While Shinobi only are available in Japan, there are similar occupations in other countries and continents. But my version will be relying on, yes Knights and Magicians

About Knights and Magi
Okay so you might be thinking why, well i liked the concept it is as simple as that. Plus there is a good reason for that, even through Japan has opened up, in my version the leaders of the Shinobi Faction will still be very traditional and not open to other factions who do the same work. Also Yoma only appear in Japan and i will explain why.

Yoma's, Dragons, Demons and Angels
Yoma are heavily similar on Japanese Yokai. I mean there are the golem but the Oni, Orochi and Crab girl speak for themselves. The conclusion would be that they only appear in Japan and not in other parts of the world because they are from Japanese folklore and that is their home... as for other parts of the world. The Knights and Magi have their own monsters tied to their own folklore, religions and stories. Most commonly Angels, Demons and Dragons. Yes i am going there, while Yoma don't appear in Europe for example. Demons don't appear in Japan. Also in this world creatures get stronger depending on how well known their name is. For example Dragons, Demons and Angels are far better known than Oni or Orochi. Because of this European threats are much more powerful and would mean a reason for Shinobi to stay away from Europe and the Knights in Genreral. And because of that well known demons such as Lucifer, Satan and Jaldabaoth are far more powerful than Shin making a Knights and Magi's work more dangerous than an ordinary Shinobi's. You'd think they are stronger because of that right?

Scholar System
Contrary to what you might believe, Knights and Magi are far weaker than your actual Shinobi. They are essentially just military soldiers, they have received military training or magic training depending on their branch and that is that. They don't possess stealth techniques or absurd agility or shinobi transformations at all. The only thing they blink out in are 1 their skill and 2 their experience. That are the only 2 factors in which they are stronger in than Shinobi, they have more expertise in handling dire situations and how and to engage when to not engage an opponent and how to be more diplomatic and know a lot about mythology and history etc. But physically a normal Shinobi would easily wreck a few dozen Knights and Magicians. For that reason Knights and Magi are weaker but get paid more than a Shinobi because the work they do is far more dangerous. Also there are more Knights and Magi because they are from more countries so neither really outclasses each other. Although there are some exceptions... Knights and Magi get trained in one of 3 schools located in either Great Brittain, France or Germany. Or in rare cases a researching institute located in the Netherlands.