Party animals

Hello! :D

I'm sorry it's sooooo long since I last updated, but here is finally a new chapter!

I'll try to be more active on Wattpad and update a bit more often! Again sorry for the long wait! But I made it a bit longer for you! Hope you will forgive me :'D

And if you have some songs you think will fit in with this story, just let me know!

And now, I'll leave you alone to read this brand new chapter!

Hope you like it!

Enjoy

_____________________

The way Carter got us a new band member made it seem so easy. But it was really not that easy. And I have to admit my friend list was kind of limited, especially the one with musical friends.

I even asked Clary for help, but even though her social skills was much better than mine, and her friend list contained twice as many people as mine, she didn't know a good candidate to my band either. And the ones she had mentioned I didn't dare speak to.

So as the days went past, I started to get more stressed. Who knew it could be this hard to find a new band member? Stupid Carter for making it seem so easy. He was just lucky knowing the perfect candidate.

And speaking of the devil, he was such a pain in the ass at the practice yesterday. And you may wonder how he actually could be worse yesterday than all the other practices? I'm not even sure myself, but he never stopped teasing me, and yesterday I wanted nothing more than to yell at him.

Sighing of exhaustion I made my way into the cafeteria. I spotted my hysterical best friend and made my way towards her.

"Aubrey! Finally" she sighed excited. I just raised an eyebrow at her. She was always so overexcited about everything, but today she almost looked crazy.

"I have some big news!" she told me. "You know Miles Haler?" At first I didn't recognize the name, but I did after some time. Miles brother was the party king of this school, but he moved this year to attend college.

"He is going to throw a party this Friday!" It didn't actually come as a surprise. Of course Miles would take over after his brother, as the king of parties.

But what I didn't quite understand was why she was so excited, it wasn't like I was going anyways. "And you my dear friend are coming with me to that party!" Nope, I was still not going. I shook my head at her, she knew I wasn't the party type.

"Hey Aubrey, I hope to see you at the party at Friday" I turned around to see Jordan walking past me giving me a huge smile. I tried to hide a blush as I saw him disappearing out of the cafeteria.

"Looks like we are going at that party" I told my beaming best friend.

.

.

.

.

.

"Nooo, stop it!" I yelled at Clary as she forced me down into the chair again. I tried to push her away but she found a way to put even more makeup on me anyways.

"Dammit" I said as she was done and released me. After almost an hour of arguing I agreed for her to do my makeup, just if she listened to me. 'And how did that go?' I asked myself. This was definitely the last time I was going to let her do my makeup. She put on ten times more than I wanted for freaking sake! Okay so maybe I'm overacting a bit, but it was more than I wanted too.