Carlos!!!!!

The next day were went inside to start clearing the inside when I heard shouting. I ran and started fighting through the zombies ignoring my fathers hisses. I get to the edge and found Carlos! and his parents fighting some off.

"hello My Fellow associate." I said with a smile.

"Lindsey!" He said with a huge smile. I fought with him until all of them are down. I hugged him and he hugged me tight.

"I'm glad your alive! I thought you died in that hospital." He said.

"You owe me dinner." I said with a smirk.

"They fainted?" He asked.

"Yup for two hours and I was hiding in the trees before they started yelling at me." I said.

"Lindsey." Carlo's dad said.

I smiled sheepishly.

"Hey... Well come on." I said dragging them back to the cell block.

When I arrived dad handcuffed me to him.

"Dad!" I whined. Carlos was laughing his butt off. I glared at him.

"I told you if you did that again I will hand cuff you to me." He said.

"But I was helping Carlos." I said. He saw Carlos.

"You!" Dad shouted.

"Hey, Mr. Grimes how are you?" He asked sheepishly.

"You and my Daughter lying behind our backs! Watching horror movies, killing people!" He shouted. Carlos looked at me.

"You really told him the whole kabob didn't you?" He asked.

"No not really. He just things together." I said. Dad slapped the back of my head.

"Ouch." I whined. Meryl was on the ground in laughter.

"Shut it Meryl!" I shouted.

"No this is hilarious." He said. I undid the cuffs in a snapped and punched his face making him passed out. I gave a huff and wiped my hands in my pants. Daryl looked amused.

"Thank the heavens he's finally quiet." I said rubbing my temples.

----Time skip----

"So what happened?" Carlos asked. We sat on the top ledge him holding my hand.

"Well I was getting our food from the Café when I was taken by three men. They crashed and I hit my head on the middle console and I was dragged out with a gun to my head. I remembered the lessons and I dragged it down and he pulled the trigger. The bullet went through my stomach and into him. It killed him. I woke up three weeks into the zombie apocalypse. I went home grabbed my things and got a gun to my head. Traded some guns and shower time and I went to Atlanta where the man told me my family may have went. Found them at the Quarry the fishing spot we went to." I said. He nodded and kissed my hand.

"I ended up having to tell them about the spy thing and I went to get Meryl from Atlanta because he was handcuffed to a pipe because he was high on something and a cop from Bayview handcuffed him because he was making things hard for them to get out. We went to a motorcycle dealership and then went to Disney world had a blast there then we went to find my dad and his group. Then my satellite cam showed a heard coming towards the farm we were staying at so I came here because going to prison was the last thing to do on the bucket list." I said.

He chuckled. "You and your bucket list. You went hang gliding?" He asked amused.

My eyes brighten.

"I was robbing a sports store on the way to find my dad. Zombies filled the store so the only way out was through the roof." I said with a smile. He chuckled.

"I love you Lindsey Ann Grimes." He said.

"I love you too Carlos Gambino Munoz." I said. He smiled. We leaned on each other until my father yelled for us to get into our cell for bed.

"Got to love dad's." we said in sync and made our way into our cell and went to bed.