Im an awesome ninja yah!

Okay so I was introduced to all the people in camp when they got me to pay attention. They were nice. Like Morgan and Duane.

"So, What happened?" Lori asked.

I tilted my head in confusion.

"Like How were you kidnapped and held hostage that put you in a coma?" She Asked.

"Oh. It was lunch time so I was going to the diner like usual to pick up my carry out. But I was grabbed by a man from the back seat. The guy ugh hurt me..... the the car swerved and crashed in the ditch and I hit my head on the middle console. While I was trying to stay awake I was pulled out of the car and a gun was placed at my temple. I was able to see clearly to see Dad and Shane with a bunch of others coppers at their cars aiming guns. The dude that had me told them to drop their guns or I will die. I thought back to the lessons dad made me take I ducked and pulled the gun down and the guy pulled the damn trigger and it went through me and into him. He looked at me shocked that I would risk my life like that and we both fell to the ground dying of blood loss." I said.

The group looked shocked.

"I woke up three weeks after with a major head ache, pain in my stomach and pure silent. Which I was great full at first. But I looked around to see dead flowers and a pile of duct on my bag I was questioning if I was in a sucky hospital or if I should give them a one star rating." I said. There was some laughs.

"I put on my jeans and shoes because there is no way in hell that I wear that hospital gown that shows my tushie." I said. There was more laughs.

"I walked down the hall where there was a bunch of dead bodies lying on the ground with maggots and flys and eerie silence. I walked down the hall and saw bullet holes. It reminded me of world war z the horror movie. Anyways I keep walking and saw a door chained with blood writing in it. 'Don't open dead inside.' Me being curious looked inside and I saw a woman with her intestines outside her body which I was pretty sure does not belong out side of it, with a bite on her neck moaning. I went to a light switch but nothing work so being smart I did the stairs." I said. I can see Dad and Lori narrow their eyes when I mentioned the movie they told me not to go see.

"I get out side being blinded at first I looked around to see piles upon piles of dead bodies some covered with a white sheet and others just laid there being eaten by crows and bugs. I even saw a dog. I walked home thinking you all might be there and give me how long I was asleep and why I woke up in a zombie apocalypse. I saw a woman who was crawling to me with only her top half. I decided I should walk faster. I went home to see it trashed and all the photos gone. And I was questioning your sanity of packing photos when there is a apocalypse of flesh eating monsters." I said.

There was some chuckles and Lori just shrugged.

"Anyways I packed my clothes and my secret stash of food that I hid all over the house because I was to lazy to walk into my room and to get it so I had hiding places all over. And got dads keys to the sheriffs office place and walked out to have a gun in my face." I stated.

"Wait you had food in your room and everywhere else?" Dad asked.

I gave a Cheshire smile.

"There was a loose floorboard in my room so I had two bags of pretzel sticks two things of peanut butter, a thing of ding dongs, a box of Hershey chocolate, two bags of hot Cheetos. Then there is a secret tunnel that I created when I was five and I have pillows, blankets, a lava lamp, can peaches, more hot Cheetos, chocolate and more chocolate, two crates of root beer, and pudding, under the couch there is a loose floorboard and I have two bags of cereal and four Red Bull's, in Carl's room in his closet there is a loose molding and if you pull that out there is candy bars and monster energy drinks, and in the attic I have a television, a DVD player and horror movies with popcorn tins that has different types of pop corn and root beer." I said. They all gapped.

"Okay back to the story. I had a gun at my head and the man and his son asked me questions making sure I wasn't bit and changed my bandage and gave me some food and in exchange I let them shower at the sheriffs office and I gave them two riffles and some ammo oh and a couple of pistols. They told me that you guys may have went to Atlanta where there was supposed to be a refugee camp. I went into an evidence locker and got more crap and we parted ways. They told me all the information on what happened how you could get the virus and how to kill them. I started traveling raiding cars for gas and supplies ran into a heard killed them and grabbed a backpack off one zombie to find it with guns, MRE's, and a first aid kit and I saw this sports shop and I raided that and zombies came charging so I found a hang glider and jumped off the room with all the stuff I looted and landed ran to the cruiser and started driving again. I got to a road block that had a bunch of crashed cars looted the place and started driving and I saw Atlanta from a distance and pulled over got out the binoculars and looked to see if it was safe and I saw a red car blaring alarm and I was cursing them as it brought zombies to me. I killed them got back in and followed this as I went here with Carlos and his parents and fished in that quarry over there. And that's how I got here." I said with a smile.

"Where did you get all that food?" Asked Dad.

I bite my lip trying not to laugh.

"I have connections." I said mysteriously.

"What you stole it?" Shane scoffed.

"Noooo......" I said and looked away.

"I do jobs for the owners. That are out of books or not really good for the law and being the awesome ninja I am I got them done and they gave me boxes upon boxes of stuff. They deliver them to me when Dad is at work and Carl and Lori are out doing things. I get it in and bribe the neighbors to keep quiet and hid the things before you all get home and sit on the couch acting innocent reading a magazine or on the phone with Carlos. My partner in crime." I said with a large smirk.

They were all gaping at me. Dad and Lori looked at each other talking silently between each other. They sighed.

"When did you start doing all of those said jobs? And what type of jobs? Give some examples?" Lori asked.

Shane looked at me studying.

"Sorry I cannot divulge anymore information. I have contracts." I said and went to flee, but Shane pushed me down and kept a hold of me. I groan in aggravation.

"Just tell them and you can be let go." Shane said.

I gave a nervous laugh.

"I was five and me and Carlos was walking in the woods and he was teaching me how to make snares and how to track. We met a man. He started training us how to be silent and get information without divulging that we are looking for. He gave us a hundred bucks each to get information from some drug dealer that was at the park. We got the info he wanted and gave us another hundred. We asked if the cash was real and he said yes and said that he will contact us again if he needs help. He gave his contacts out information and they started contacting us for help and they either paid us in goods or cash. Soon when we were seven we had around four grand in cash and three boxes of chips and chocolate. Us being smart saved the cash and spend only a little so we won't give away we had that much cash. We went to a store everyday and helped out the owner who paid us in cash and passed along our next job info and meeting place. I told you that I was staying at Carlos and he told his that he is staying with us. And we did jobs and meet our contacts and the guy that trained us gave us a ninja garb as a graduation thing and we met his boss who was a spy for the government and we talked to the president and he gave us some cash and things. And pulled some strings to cover us." I said slowly.

"That can't be real. Your making it up." Carl said with Shane.

I smirked and went to my bag and brought it out. I showed the ninja garb. My military ID. My machete and gun, and a picture of me and Carlos in our ninja garb being side hugged by the President with our trainer to the side in his uniform. Lori, Carl, Dad, Shane fainted.

"Well that was fun. Now Carlos owes me dinner." I said starring at the bodies on the ground.