Dawn of the living dead

Welp let's list what's going on.
1) alarms blaring
2) zombie attack
3) lost and well alone

You see let's start from the beginning. There was a screech of the alarms and everyone rushed out of the cells.

"Dad what's going on?" Carl shouted over the alarms.

"The alarms are going off! Everyone get ready." He called. Carlos and I got our weapons and rushed out and started killing the ones that are coming near our cell block. We protected each others backs like we were trained to do since the age of five. I can see our dads watch in shock at the doors.

The ones that knew how to handle a weapon and kill the walkers were out with us killing the ones that are roaming around. While the children and woman of the group stayed in the cell block being protected. I was surrounded and I would swipe and cut the hands then swipe again at the heads making them fall to the floor really dead. I keep being guided away from the cell block fighting my way through the hoard.

The alarms finally stop and I was glad.

1) Because that was attracting the ones that were not even in the prison yard and they were somehow getting through the fence in which I need to fix or better yet someone fix.

2) It was giving me head ache. I mean come on! I already have to deal with the moans of the walkers or some hormonal group member.

Now back to the moment. I just finished off the group that was around me and I looked around and cursed. I do not recognize the wing I was in and two I'm not sure which way I came. I was too busy trying to keep myself alive to keep track of.

I slapped my head. "And you call yourself smart?" I muttered under my breath.

"Follow the bloody road We're going to see the killer group!" I sang and stopped.

'Why are you trying to go the wizard of Oz theme?' I asked in my head. I shook my head and gripped my large knife and followed the path of dead zombies through the hallways. I got back to the cell block.

"Could you let me in?" I asked hitting the bar with my knife. Dad rushed over.

"Your not bit or scratched?" He asked.

"No, just covered in blood and probably went insane because of the alarms. I'm still human." I said.

He let me in and I was handed a towel and I wiped my face and plopped on the floor and just laid there. The group kind of surrounded me.

"I'm so hungry and tired! Why do they have to make the prisons so huge. I got lost! Why is my brain going to the Wizard of Oz when I started following the dead zombie road." I said. I heard snorts.

"I thought of the same thing." Carlos said.

I laughed. "That's why we are awesome." I said. There was laughs and shakes of the heads.