Prologue

I shove my earbuds into my ears, trying to drown out the loud voices, my anxiety through the roof. I just wanted to get back to my hotel room and calm down for a few hours. I stare at my feet as I walk through the lobby, trying to make each step match the squares in the tiles. As I near the elevator, I ram straight into a sturdy, yet soft, surface and hear a slight 'oof'. I pull my headphones from my ears and immediately look up, and am met with a pair of sparkly brown eyes.

"Are you okay?" The guy in front of me asks, slight concern lacing his voice.

"I- uh- I-I- yes?" I stutter out, mentally cursing myself. My eyes dart around, noticing the several other people standing behind him.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was-" My words cut off as I start to hyperventilate, my anxiety starting to peak. The sounds around me become fuzzy and I feel like I'm in a tunnel.

"I think she's having a panic attack." A smooth voice bursts through the static. I try to push my way past the group of men in front of me and stumble my way to the elevator. Just as the doors open and I step in, my vision fades. The last thing I see is that same group of men making their way to towards me.

I wake up in a familiar looking hotel room.

"Why is everything backwards?" I whisper to myself before realizing I was not, in fact, in my hotel room. My ears start ringing and I stand up, panic shooting through me again. Suddenly the door opens and the brown eyed stranger from before is looking at me.

"You're awake." He says calmly, slowly walking closer. It's hard to hear him through the bells in my head.

"Hey, it's okay! Sit down." His hands hover over my shoulders, guiding me to a sitting position without touching me. "Here, take this." He hands me an unopened bottle of water and a bag of ice wrapped in a towel.

I struggle with the cap of the water and he cautiously kneels in front of me, holding his hand out, a silent offer for help. I hand him the bottle and he opens it for me, handing it back.

I manage to whisper a weak 'thank you' slowly sipping the water. I spot my purse on the table just behind him, and slightly point to it. He follows my gaze and picks up my purse handing it to me. I dig inside for a couple seconds before securing a pill bottle. My gaze nervously shifts between his eyes and my bottle as I slowly open it, shaking out two pills. I replace the cap, setting the bottle, and my purse on the couch next to me, quickly swallowing the anti-anxiety medication. The ringing slowly fades and my eyes flick up to the stranger. He's still staring at me, concern lacing his gaze.

"I'm sorry." I finally say, taking another sip of my water.

He smiles, "My name is Jay." He holds a hand out.

I take his hand in mine and shake it, "Aurora."

"Does that happen often? The panic attacks I mean." He asks, rubbing the back of his neck. I can hear an accent in his voice, although it's unfamiliar.

"Uh- only when I'm like.. overwhelmed I guess?"

He nods in understanding and looks down. "I'm sorry I ran into you earlier," I state, my eyes never leaving his face.

"It's alright, you seemed a little nervous. I was going to ask if you were okay, and then you just ran into me." He chuckles.

I feel my face grow hot, pink dusting my cheeks. At his words I turn my face away, looking at the door.

"Well, uh, thanks again. I think I'll just go now? You're probably busy with your friends and such." I say, my words tumbling from my mouth like vomit.

"Oh, yeah, sure," He sounds almost disappointed.

Before I can stand up the door bursts open, "Oi, cunt, is that hot girl still here?"

A tallish man steps into the room. His blond hair is short, sticking up haphazardly, as if he'd been running his hands through it. His blue eyes locked onto my brown ones and a smile graces his features.

I stand up quickly, and clumsily grab my purse heading for the door, "So thanks again, I- uh I'm just gonna leave?" I squeeze past the blond, my eyes glued to the floor. I feel his body turn, his gaze following me as I walk down the hallway. I take note of the room number, 324.

'Great were only one door away from each other. I'm never going to live this down.' I make my way to room 325 and quickly unlock the door. I glance back to see the blond leaning against his doorway, staring at me with a smirk on his face. My eyes go wide and I slam the door behind me. I hear chuckling through the wall and run my hands through my hair.

'This trip just got a whole lot worse.'

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

[UNEDITED]
So this is my first attempt at a fanfic, please tell me how it is? Uploads are going to be few and far between, I don't have any internet right now and don't want to waste all my data, ya feel me.

Lit

872