Chapter 10 (End)

NEXT DAY (When they get back)

Home sweet home. I finally got home, I started to unpack everything.

"HEY LEON COME HERE!" I heard my sister yell.

I went down the steps and saw my sister.

"yeah." I said.

"I should have told you this before but other supernatural beings can take a vampires blood lover if they haven't been claimed yet." She said looking at me serious.

"But the claims wont last a long time unless they claim them every 2 days." She said but then started to say something else.

"Also I should have told you this but I've kept watch on Itsumi and she has a werewolf and another vampire close to her, so I would hurry up on the whole thing." She said looking down.

"I thought that only the person that is her blood lover can drink only there blood." I said.

"It will change." She said looking at me.

I was about to leave but I was stopped again.

"Also one more thing. If she thinks that you have no interest in letting you claim her then she will find someone else." She said.

"Crap." I said then started running while also getting my phone out.

I started calling Itsumi.

RINNNNG, RINNNNG, RINNNNG, RINNNNG.....This is Itsumi, leave me a voice message and I'll get back to you soon.

Damn. I started running to her house. When I finally got there I knocked twice....No answer, I knocked again and heard footsteps. Itsumi opened the door.

"Oh hey Leon." She said letting me in.

"Is there anyone else here?" I asked.

"Unami is here." She said.

"Actually I need to talk to you...Alone" I said.

"We are alone." She said.

"No I mean Alone." I said putting more in alone.

"Oh." She said then went into the living room.

"Hey Unami I have some student body stuff to do with Leon, so how about we have a sleep over some time tomorrow." She said smiling.

"Oh sure don't want to get in the way." Unami said then went out the door.

"Okay so wh..." She didn't finish her sentence.

WARNING MATURE CONTENT IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL ACTIVITY THEN SKIP TO (MATURE CONTENT END)

I pinned her to the wall and kissed her. She was surprised but soon kissed back, I licked her bottom lip but she didn't open her mouth so I put my leg in between her legs and pressed up, she moaned and I quickly shoved my tongue in. We battled for dominance and of course I won.

I explored all of her mouth not leaving anything un-touched. She started to unbutten my shirt and took it off, her hands were roaming all over my chest and my six- pack (yeah I work out). I started to pull up her shirt and it finally came off. She was wearing a red silky bra.
My hands couldn't help themselves so I grabbed her boobs, I squeezed but it wasn't enough and I tryed to get the bra unhooked but it wouldn't. She finally pulled my hands away and did it herself, The bra started to fall off. They were amazing, they looked soft. I slowly grabbed them and then squeezed. A soft moaned came out of her mouth.

I put her left nipple in my mouth and started to suck, I also pinched and played with the other one with my right hand. I picked her up and took her to her room and laid her down. I then took off her skirt and panties she was wearing. She was amazing. While kissing her she was taking off my pants and underwear.

"Oh you're huge." She said in surprise.

She pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me. I saw her grab my dick and she started to lower herself down.

"Fuck!" I groaned.

"Are you okay." I asked.

"Yeah It doesn't hurt." She said.

I then turned her around and I was on top of her. Without warning her I pulled all the way out then slammed into her. I did it again and again and again.

"Please!!" She moaned.

"Please what." I said teasing her.

"More!!!!" She begged.

I slammed into her again but got a better reaction out of her meaning I must have hit her G-Spot. I kept hitting that same spot over and over making her scream. It felt amazing, her tightness made my dick get even harder. Itsumi eyes then turned a bright red and before I knew it sunk her vangs into my shoulder. I then felt her walls tighten around my dick. She was close so I took the rest of my energy and started slammed into her faster and harder.

"I-I'm gonna CUM!" She shouted enjoying her climax.

I still kept going faster in till I felt my balls tighten knowing I was close. I slammed into her a few more times then shot my hot liquid, filling her up.

MATURE CONTENT END

We then sat in silence cuddling with each other still catching are breath. But I soon fall asleep dreaming of Itsumi and me...

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is the last chapter. I won't be continuing this in till I have time on my hands or I will make a remake of this when I've gotten better at writing, describing what my chartchers feel, etc.