Chapter 5

Beep Beep Beep

I started opening my eyes and hit my alarm on my phone. Why do I have a alarm it's the weekend. I picked up my phone and it said "SCHOOL VICE PRESIDENT WORK (2:00)" my eyes widened it's past two it 2:58. I quickly got out of bed and picked out a white short sleeve shirt whit a V neck that showed my cleaved if I bent down, then I got some black leggings with black flats. Then I quickly rushed out of the house and ran down the street to school.

FEW MOMENT LATER

I finally got to the school and walked up to Leon office.

"Sorry I'm late." I said when walking into his office.

"Oh your here!" He said shocked.

"Yeah." I said still out of breath.

"Oh you have normal clothes on." He said.

"So do you." I said smiling.

"So what work do i have to do?" I asked.

"None." He said.

"None?" I said confused.

"Yeah actually I wanted to know if you would like to hang out." He said scraching the back off his head.

"Oh yeah sure." I said happily.

He got up and we exited the school and started heading to town. Once we got to town there was all of these little shops and people selling things. Also little kids were playing. I saw a Taiyaki.

"Do you want some." He asked looking at me.

"Yeah but I was in a rush and forgot my wallet." I said sighing.

"No problem you can pay me back." He said going to buy it.

I went to sit down on a bench and waited till he came back. Everyone was lively. I heard people talking about this new water park place that was opening up tomorrow.

"Here." I heard Leon say.

I grabbed the sweet desert and took my first bite.

"Yummmm." I said smiling.

"Oh right I forgot to ask. When you walked in my office I noticed the cotten cloth on your neck did something happen?" He asked curious.

"Oh um well it was just a little scratch. I think I should actually get a new one this is falling off." I said not telling him the truth.

"Do you have one with you?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll just go to the restroom real quick." I said getting up and finding a restroom.

Once I got in I went to the mirror and took off the cotten cloth but to my surprise nothing was there. I decided to ignore it and head back to Leon. Suddenly I felt this pain in my stomach like I was about to throw up.

"Itsumi what's wrong." I heard Leon say while walking to me.

"I think I'm g-gonna throw up." I said holding my mouth.

He took me back to the restroom and I ran in to a stall. After I was done puking I noticed I didn't digest that Taiyaki. I ran out of the bathroom.

"Hey um this is sudden but can you go buy me some food." I asked.

"Oh um yeah sure." He said leaving.

<><><><><><>

Once he got back with some sandwich I took a bite of it but ran back in the restroom and threw up.