Chapter 1

This is from the old book "A Life Of Wonders." You can't find the old book because I deleted it.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello i'm Itsumi Anja, I'm 15 years old and I go to Mystical Academy, it's a privet school. Since this is a High class school I have to wake up early in the morning, Which I hate. I come across my friend Unami when walking down the street. 

"Unami Good Morning It's been awhile since I've seen you!" I said cheerfully waving to my friend.

"Oh good Morning Itsumi. It has been a long time Hm." Unami said with a smile.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Do you think we will be in the same class this year?" Unami asked me.

"Hm well I hope so." I say with a smile.

Once me and Una got to the school gate we saw a big group around someone. When we got closer I saw some guy. I ignored it and walked into school. We went to the board that has are names and what class were in. I hope were in the same class. Fingers crossed. I thought to myself.

"Hey Itsumi look were in the same class.!" Unami says happily.

"That's great now I won't be alone." I say to he with a smile.

"What do you mean your popular everyone likes you but since I'm in the same class now I can scare off those boys." She says with an evil grin.

We started walking to are class and when we got there everyone was in a group chating. I walk in fully and went to the back of the class and took my seat next to the window. Everyone who was in a group suddenly came to my desk after I sat down and started saying all of these things like "Omg Anja-sama it's been so long." But luckily the bell ringed and the teach came in.

"Good morning class I'm your homeroom teacher Miss Miho." Sensei says.

FEW MOMENT LATER

It was in the middle of class when the classroom door slides open.

"Why are you so late." Miss Miho asks the student.

"Well you see I didn't want to come to class but I got caught and now I'm here." The male students says.

The student then walks in to class and go's to the back and sits right in front of me.

"Ukio why did you try and skip." I whispered to the boy in front of me.

He turned around and looked at me for a few moments.

"Why do you call me by my last name still, we've know each other since middle school." He whispered back to me.

"Oh well I don't know, you never said I could." I whispered to him.

"Well call me by my first name." He whispered then turned around.

"Okay Riko." I whispered with a smile.

AFTER CLASS

It was after class now and all the student looked like they wanted to go back home and sleep.

"Man I'm hungry I can't wait till lunch. What is are next class?" Unami asks holding her stomach.

"Are next class is mathematics then lunch." I say to her.

"Great." She said.

We got to are next class and everyone was in a line outside of the class. I'm guessing assign seats. When we got up to the line we pulled a piece of paper out of a bucket that had a number on it and that was are seat. I got lucky and was placed in the back row. Unami got in the front though.