Chapter 8

MORNING LEON POV

I didn't have anything to take to thus camping thing. Now I got to go shopping.

"Hey Chi I'm going out shopping." I yelled.

"Okay be safe." She yelled back.

I left out the door going down the street. When I got to the place I looked for a camping shop. I found one and went inside. The place was big, I looked around and found something.

"Oh Leon your here." I heard someone say.

I turned around and there was Itsumi.

"Oh Itsumi are you shopping." I asked.

"Yeah, just getting a few things for the camping trip." She said smiling.

"Want to shop together." She asked.

"Sure." I said back.

Itsumi helped pick a few thing I needed and also got her stuff. It was tiring but soon we finished and decided to go to her house.

"Come in, my parents already left for work." She said putting her bags down.

"Do you want anything to drink." She asked.

"Oh sure water would be fine." I said also putting my bags down.

She disapered into the kitchen getting water. She came back and handed it to me.

"Well let's not just stand here, let's go sit." She said walking up the stairs.

I followed her and I realised it was her room. I didn't want to sit on her bed so I just say at the table on the floor. Her room was nice.

"Well I can't believe were going camping!" She said excited.

"Oh and u found out that I'm sharing a little house with 2 rooms with two beds." She said sitting on her bed.

"Do you who your sharing with." I asked curious.

"Oh yeah it's me and Unami and the other room only has one person staying in there." She said.

"Oh okay cool." I said.

We didn't talk for awhile. I don't know what to say.

"So um about the um contract." Itsumi started.

"Yeah." I said blushing.

"Would you actually do it." She asked looking away.

"Oh um I don't know." I said blushing even more.

We went back to silence after that. Everything was calm. Suddenly Itsumi got up and pushed me down getting on top of me.

"I-Itsumi what are you doing." I said stuttering.

"When you said you didn't know, your heart got a little faster which ment you lied." She said looking at me.

"Would you actually do the contract u want to know." She said blushing.

I didn't say anything i just blushed looking away. When I looked at Itsumi she looked kind of mad since I didn't answer. I suddenly switched the position and I was hovering over her on between her legs.

"Y-yes I would do the contract." I said stuttering and blushing.

Her eyes went wide then turned her head and blushed more, her lips were kind of open so I kissed her. She kissed back, I then licked her bottem lip asking for entrance, she opened her mouth a little and I battled with her tounge. Everything was getting hot and I could feel my dick getting hard, when I heard her gasp I figured she could feel it to. She looked at me and pushed me down and got on top of me. I felt her hands rub my manhood through my pants. She then pulled my pants and underwear down in till my dick stringed free.
Damn what the hell am I doing, i really want her to touch it.

I felt her hands grabbed it and strokes it.

"F-fuck." I groaned.

She then leaned down and licked the slit. Then she put it in her mouth bobbing her head up and down.

"Itsumi are you home!" I heard a man yell from down stairs.

We both froze. She then got off me and standard up, her whole face was red. I don't blame her, she walked down stairs and I followed.

"Shon!" I heard her say surprised.

"We haven't seen each other in a long time." The guy said hugging Itsumi.

"Yeah. Wait why are you here." She asked.

"My parents moved back here and now I'm gonna go to your school." The guy said smiling.

"Oh who's this?" He asked looking at me.

"He's a friend of mine, we go to the same school." She said smiling.

"Oh I forgot to get ingredients, I'll be right back." Itsumi said while leaving out the door.

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING FOR THE GUYS TO SAY SO I'M SKIPPING TILL ISTUMI GETS BACK

"I'm back!" Itsumi yelled with bags in her hand.

"Oh where did Shon go?" She asked putting the bags down in the kitchen.

"He had to leave." I said to her.

"Well you can help me out with this. Since I can't eat food you will try the food I will make for the camping trip." She said smiling at me.

"Okay." I said smiling back.