Chapter 2

ITUMI POV (Morning)

"Itsumi it's time to get up." I heard my mother yell.

I started to get out of bed and went to go take a shower, wash my face, and then brush my teeth. After all of that I put my uniform on.

"Your not eating breakfast?" My mother asked.

"Nope I want to get Riko up so he isn't late for school." I said while putting my shoes on.

"I'm leaving." I yelled and left out the door.

I started my way down the street, it was a lovely day today. The sun wasn't fully up yet but that's just from me waking up early.
After some walking I stopped in front of Riko house.

*knock knock*

I waited a few seconds and no one answered. After waiting a little bit more I lifted up a rock by a bush and unlocked the door. I walked in and turned on the lights.
I started walking towards Riko bedroom door and opened it.

"Riko I swear get up!" I yelled.

Nothing....

I walked over to the side of his bed and pulled off the blanket.

"Its cold." I heard him say.

"Riko get up." I said.

"I-Itsumi." I heard him say while getting up.

"Now time to get dressed." I said.

He stared at the wall for a few moments then laid back down.

"Riko I swear." I said with a vein coming out of my head.

I walked over to Riko and poked his cheek. Nothing. I grabbed both of his cheeks and pulled on them.

"Ow." He said.

I was about to leave to get water but he grabbed my hand and pulled me on his lap.

"R-Riko." I said shocked and blushing.

"I should just give you a key for my house." He said smiling.

"W-what." I said still blushing.

"L-let go." I said while trying to move.

He then got up to face me.

"Fine." He said.

I quickly moved off his lap and left his room. I went into the living room and waited on the couch.

FEW MOMENTS LATER

"Lets go." Riko said coming out of his room.

I got up and walked out the door with him. We started walking down the street towards school.

"You know you should wake me up like that, you know sitting on my lap and maybe a kiss." He said grinning at me.

"W-what, p-pervert." I said blushing.

Shortly after we reached school we went inside. I saw Noami and Unami chatting by some lockers. I didn't go and talk to them because I'm gonna make sure Riko go's to class.

"Hey since we got here early let's go up to the roof and chill there." He said going up the stairs.

I went up the stairs following Riko. When we got up there we sat down against a wall. There was a nice and calming breeze and you could smell pollen from the flowers and the sky was a nice blue.

"Its nice up here." I said looking up at the sky.

"Yeah this is where I go when I get angry or when I skip." He said while closing his eyes.