Chapter 3

It was morning and I was walking towards Riko house. I had a really weird dream yesterday about Riko saying something. After walking for a little I got to Riko house.

*knock knock*

Nothing again, I got the key under the rock and unlocked his door. I walked in and turned the light on. I went into Riko room to see him sleeping.

"Riko it's time for school." I said.

He didn't even stir. I pulled off the blanket to see him only in his boxers. I couldn't stop myself from looking at his body, he had pecks and he had a six pack. While getting lower I saw he had a V line.

"R-Riko get u-up." I said while blushing and looking away.

Still nothing. I pinched his cheek and pulled at it, I grabbed his other cheek and pinched it to. Come on he can't sleep through me pinching his cheeks. Soon I remember what he said yesterday. I looked at him and blushed, I can't do that. He is my middle school friend and he is a pervert.

"RIKO." I yelled.

He still didn't move. I can't I'm wearing a skirt and he is only in his boxers. I looked at the clock and if I don't wake him up now then will be late. I started to get on the bed and slowly sat on his lap. He made a small sound that I couldn't make out. I couldn't kiss him but I can pull his cheeks I guess. I started to pull his cheeks and still nothing.

"R-riko." I said blushing even more.

He isn't waking up. Come on. I wasn't gonna kiss him on the lips so I kissed him on his cheek. He moved a little but he still wasn't up. Then I got an idea.

"I think I will go and see Leon since Riko isn't getting up." I said starting to get up.

Then I heard it again but it was a groan.

"Like he'll you will and d-don't move." He said blushing at the last thing he said.

"Riko I've been trying to get you up and now will be late for school and your telling me not to move why." I said angry.

"Because your sitting on my lap." He said looking at me.

I then realised what he ment and tryed to scoot off but that was a mistake.

"Nya." I let out but quickly pit my hand over my mouth.

He was looking at me with his eyes open wide. I then quickly got off his lap.

"I-I...um w-well....i don't think my parents won't mind if I go back home and miss school once, so um yeah bye Riko." I said quickly and was about to leave.

"Stay here." He said.

"W-what?" I said blushing still.

"Stay here for the day. Please." He said.

I got up from the bed starting to walk out.

"Itsumi please stay." He said looking at me.

I looked back at him and I was lowing my head to the floor with a sigh but I noticed something. My eyes shot open wide.

"What." He said looking down.

He quickly turned around and I saw he was blushing.

"I'll stay but I'm gonna make breakfast so um I'll be in the other room." I said blushing and left out the door.

I quickly left, I can't believe I saw that.
I went into the kitchen and started to get ingredients for breakfast. I heard the shower go on, I can't believe I'm skipping school with him. I wonder did he ever think of something he wanted.
I heard the door open from his room and I saw him come out, he didn't put his school uniform on but just some regular clothes.