Chapter 6

MORNING

When I woke up my stomach kept hurting a little, I felt weak, tired, and worn out. Is it because it's the third day. I got up and went to get dressed then left out the door, before I left the water park yesterday Riko said he wasn't coming to school and to just go with out him.

TIME SKIP

Once the bell ringed I went to my class and went to sleep when I got to my seat.

I woke up to the school bell. I can't do this I can even barley walk. I decided to go to Leons office and sleep there. I was right outside his door but I passed out before I could go in.

LEON POV

I was doing my work when I suddenly heard a sound outside my door. I opened my door and looked around, then I saw Itsumi on the ground passed out. I quickly picked her up and put her down on the couch. I slapped her cheek a little but she didn't move.

"Itsumi." I said slapping my hand against her cheek again softly.

I lowered my ear to her chest and it was a steady pace... she's sleeping.

I got a blanket that was in a drawer in my office and put it on her. I swear did she get any sleep last night. I thought to myself. After that I got up and went back to my desk to do my work. I should call my sister to make sure nothing is wrong but I'll let her sleep for now. I thought.

ITSUMI DREAM

It's dark and it's cold. I can't move my body, where am I?

"Can you feel it." A voice said.

Feel what? What do I feel?

"Aren't you hungry?" The voice asked.

Yes im hungry. What am I hungry for though?

"Can you smell it, that sweet smell?" The voice asked.

Yeah I can smell a sweet smell but what is it?

"Can you taste it?" The voice asked with a deeper voice.

I can taste the animal blood. But this sweet smell is different from the animal blood... I want this sweet smell.

B-dump...B-dump... B-dump

I hear a heart.

I suddenly shot my eyes open, I quickly sat up and looked around to see where I am then my eyes came across Leon.

"Your up!" He said while getting up.

Leon walked over to me and sat down at the end of the couch.

Sweet smell

"Did you get a good rest, I found you past out in front of my door." He said looking at me.

"Um yeah. What time is it?" I asked.

"It's after school, you should probly head home actually." He said.

"Um yeah." I said getting up leaving out the door.

What was that dream......sweet smell?

TIME SKIP

I was just sitting on my bed, my stomach keeps hurting even more and my head keeps heating that sweet smell. Where did that come from...was it...Leon?
My eyes widened I quickly got dressed out of my sleep wear and left out the door.

LEON POV

"Hey you know if she does decided to drink human blood then I'm gonna have to tell her what a blood lover is." Chi said.