"Conkeldurr I choose you." Says Trip sending out the fighting type pokemon.

"Swellow I choose you!" Says Ritchie sending out his normal and flying type. Both trainers turn to see Ash's choice.

"Emboar I choose you!" Says Ash sending out his fire and fighting type pokemon. The three Pokémon stood ready to fight.

Then the announcer called out. "Now for the field, today we have fire, poison, rock, or steel!" Then the announcer gestured towards the screen showing four tiles, a red one, a purple one, a brown one, and a silver one. "And the field for this battle will be... steel!" Said the announcer as the other three tiles disappeared, seeing only the silver one.

The field changed one completely made of metal. Ash looked at the field knowing that any impact with the field was most likely going to hurt, so the pokemon were going to have to be careful in this battle.

"The three way battle between Ash, Ritchie, and Trip will now begin, each trainer has access to two pokemon and will be eliminated when both of their pokemon are deemed unable to battle. Trainers ready? Battle begin!" Shouted the referee waving his flags signaling the start of the pokemon battle.

"Ash turned to look at the opponents battle."Three way battle? Please, this is basically two on one." Thought Ash with a smirk.

"Emboar let's start things of with Heat wave!" Shouts Ash. The fire type respods by firing a wave of heat at his foes, due to one of Heat waves effects it hits both enemy Pokémon, damaging both of them. The two enemy pokemon recover from the move and look ready to go.

"Conkeldurr use Thunder punch!" Said Trip.

"Swellow use Ominous wind!" Instructed Ritchie. Trips fighting type charges forward hand charged with electricity while Swellow sent of purple gusts of wind at Emboar.

"Stop Conkeldurr by grabing him then use him as a shield!" Says Ash. Emboar reaches out to the enemy fighting type grabbing his arms and stopping his attack, then he moves Conkeldurr infront of him, using him as a shield from Swellows Ominous wind. Then Emboar pushes his opponent to the ground to get some distance.

"Now use Poison Jab!" Says Ash. Emboar arm glows purple as he jabs Conkeldur in the stomach knocking the fighting type back.

"Use Drain punch!" Says the Unova trainer.

"Use Boomburst!" Shouts Ritchie. Conkeldurr rushes Emboar with a glowing fist but when Swellow fires his attack he stops in his tracks. Emboar and Conkeldurr are knocked back by the loud burst of sound. Trip glares at Ritchie.

"Sorry probably should've warned you first." Says Ritchie with a sheepish grin.

"Tch" is the only response the Kanto trainer got. When Swellow stops it floats down closer to where his trainer was. Conkeldurr moved back to Trip with a slightly dazed look, Emboar however looked pretty much fine.

"Use Hidden power (Electric)!" Instructs Ritchie.

"Conkeldurr you use Ice punch!" Shouts Trip. Swellow fires off a yellow version of Hidden power at Emboar while the enemy fighting type ran towards Emboar with a frozen fist.

"Bat it back!" Shouts Ash. Emboar takes one of his hluking arms and knocks the Hidden power back at Conkeldurr, stopping both attacks at once.

"Swellow use Hurricane and finish him off!" Says Ritchie getting frusterated. Swellow sends off an insane gust of wind towards Emboar.

"Look out! Use Stone edge!" Insrtucts Ash. Emboar responds to they flying type move by smashing the ground sending large glowing spikes from the ground into Swellow knocking the pokemon out.

"Swellow!" Shouts Ritchie.

"Grr!! Conkeldurr take that pig down with Fire punch!" Instructs Trip. Conkeldurr swings a flaming fist at Emboars face.

"Stop him right there, use Hammer arm!" Says Ash. Emboar side steps the Fire punch then swings a glowing arm onto the top of Conkeldurr's head fainting the fighting type.

"Conkeldurr and Swellow are unable to battle." States the referee. Both of Ash's opponents recall their pokemon. Ash looks over to see that Emboar is looking a little tired himself. He holds up a pokeball and puts Emboar back inside.

"Thanks Emboar, now take a rest for the rest of this battle, okay?" Says Ash looking at his Pokémon's pokeball. He then returns Emboar to his waist and grabs his other pokemon.

Trip goes first. "Serperior I choose you." Says the young trainer.

Next up is Ritchie, he sticks out his arm and says "Sparky I choose you!" Then the Pikachu on his shoulder runs up the arm and onto the field.

Finally it's Ash's turn. "Pidgeot I choose you!" Says the Pallet trainer sending out his original normal and flying type Pokémon.

"Resume the battle!" Says the referee waving his flags.

"Sparky zap that bird with Thunder!" Says Ritchie wanting to start off strong. Sparky creates clouds above Pidgeot preparing to unleash the lighting onto the flying type.

Meanwhile Trip decides to also attack. "Serperior use Hidden power (rock)!" Shouts the Unovan. Serperior fires of a brown version of the Hidden power move.

"Pidgeot dodge to the side to avoid Thunder then use Razor wind to counter the Hidden power!" Instructs Ash. Pidgeot moves to the side succesfully avoiding the gigantic lightning bolt that comes down next to him then though it takes a moment to prepare but then Pidgeot is able to counter the Hidden power destroying the ball of energy.

"Sparky use Surf!" Shouts Ritchie. Sparky creates a gigantic wave and charges at Pidgeot.

"Serperior use Energy ball!" Instructs Trip. Serperior fires a large green grass type projectile towards Pidgeot then get's swept up in the Surf earning Ritchie a glare from Trip.

"Pidgeot use Mirror move!" Says Ash. Pidgeot copies the Energy ball then fires it at Sparky. The copied grass type move collides with Sparky knocking the electric type off the wave and negating the attack unfortunatly Pidgeot is hit by Energy ball fired by Serperior. Fortunately the normal type is able to quickly recover. After regaining his balance Pidgeot faced his opponents ready for Ash's next instruction for the battle.

"Serperior use Dragon pulse!" Says Trip as his grass type starter fires off a beam of draconic energy from his mouth.

"Sparky use Disarming voice!" Instructs Ritchie to his loyal electric type. The Pikachu shouts off the fairy type move, pink waves of sound reach the ears of the other two pokemon causing them to stop in their tracks. Due to Sparky's attack, Serperiors Dragon pulse missed it's target.

"Alright Pidgeot use Hidden power (fighting)!" Shouts Ash. Pidgeot forms a dark red version of the Hidden power attack in his wings then launches it at Sparky, the move collides with the electric mouse knocking him back.

Trip turns to Ritchie. "Let's hit him full power!" Says Trip, wanting to finish of Ash's Pidgeot. Ritchie nods in response agreeing with Trip.

Both trainers face Ash. "Sparky, Volt tackle!" Says Ritchie. His Pikachu runs forward with his body surrounded in electricity.

"Serperior use Leaf tornado!" Shouts Trip, Serperior in turn fires a tornado of leaves from his tail at Pidgeot.

"Stop them right there Pidgeot! Use Hurricane!" Instructs Ash. Pidgeot flaps his wings creating the immensly powerful flying type move. It stops both enemy pokemons attacks an knocks the enemy pokemon back. Then Pidgeot lowers himself to be directly above Ash. Ash smiles at his two rivals.

"You guys are impressive, but it's time for me to give this battle everything I've got." Says Ash. His rivals widen their eyes realizing what Ash meant. Then holding up his keystone Ash says a brutalthree words that strike fear into his opponents hearts.

"Pidgeot, Mega evolve!"