XXVI: Joe - Terror Towns (Part 1)

Joe was ready to put the terror in Terror Towns. After a couple of successful operations with the Electric Eagles, they bumped him up to the more civilian role of a federal agent. Yet, don't let the rise in the system fool you. Joe wasn't just any old federal agent—he was the Federal Agent. Agent Franco on the case. What was his task? Well it took a great deal of patience and temperance on his part. He had to reside with the Muslims in the Terror Towns.

Now why the hell would they put him in a TT? Joe was asking the same question when they first handed him the job. Then he realized that they needed people to keep an eye on the Muslims from the inside. The thing about TT's was that, Middle Eastern people weren't the only people living in TT's. Of course, they made up a supermajority of the population, but a small percentage of people included other races that practiced Islam. In short, the TT's were keeping Islam in check. It was illegal to practice Islam outside of the TT's. Anyone caught doing so would either be imprisoned, sent to a TT, or worse—imprisoned in a jail within a TT.

Although Joe would stick out like a man in a suit walking in a ghetto run-down neighborhood, the people wouldn't question why he was here. They knew that the only people in the TT's were there because they were forced to—and they were forced to because they were Muslim.

Each TT was different, some were huge and had few members, and others were small and were as crowded as a metropolitan city. With his luck, and lady luck had been flipping him off of late, he had been assigned to a crowded small TT. Now Joe was used to bunking in rooms of up to five men in a room, all sharing one bathroom and shower. But he was not prepared to be bunking with 13 guests to a room all sharing one toilet and a shower that precipitated hail.

Out of the 13 people he was forced to live with, there were two people whom he would love to set fire to their intestines, and watch them puff out columns of smoke from their mouths. One was a girl named Stephanie. Stephanie was 'the rudest bitch in the world.' She constantly complained about the lack of space, she always took hour-showers, she always had new guys coming over to sleep with; but that wasn't even the worst. The things she did with these guys was bad—but she didn't just limit them to guys. She had a taste for young flesh, and captured boys as young as 12 in her bosom. It was disgusting. Everyone tried telling her to stop, but she liked to believe that if she was meant to die here, she might as well live life, while she could, to the fullest. Joe's attitude towards her was probably the most lenient, since he wasn't really Muslim. The rest, found her a disgrace to womanhood alone, let alone to their faith.

Then there was Khalif. This guy was almost the opposite of Stephanie. While Joe wanted to burn their intestines, Joe also wanted to mutilate Khalif's corpse and drive it around the town for fun. But Joe had his reasons: Khalif never took a shower and constantly smelled like burning sewage on a hot and muggy summer day. The whole building stunk because of his refusal to take a shower. Secondly, he constantly cursed out America, and although he may be in the right, some of the things he said were terrifying even for Joe. He's threatened to gather a needle with a deadly virus, and stab every white person he could get his hands on; he'd promised to tear off the breast of every woman in the U.S. and hang them in a museum; he'd swore that America was Satan disguised as a nation; and he vowed to make America burn forever for the crimes they have done against humanity. He blamed America for WWII, saying it was really the Americans who killed the Jews, not the Germans. In fact, he claimed that the Americans paid off the Germans to do the dirty work for them, so that they wouldn't take any heat if the whole thing fell apart. He held that, even though the Americans warned the Japanese about the atomic bomb and the fact that they were going to drop it, America refused to accept their surrender when the Japanese conceded hours before Hiroshima—basically he thought Americans killed for sport because killing humans was the best game out there to hunt. It was people like him that gave people like Joe a reason to sign up for the armed forces in the first place.