Part 23

Dedicated to the Birthday Girl Sofia Sadafnazim Happy Birthday Girl Once Again!❤️️

Chapter 23

Curled up in the Bench in the Back Garden , Her arms wrapped around her Knees as She sat with her legs up in the bench . Gauri looks up as a Lone tear drop falls . Why Does everyone I meet thinks money is the only thing ever needed in life? Let it be interacting with a person of higher status or let it be her step mother who hated the very existence of her if Not for the money she gave them.

"Where the Hell Is your phone?" Omkara shouts standing behind the bench close to her making her jump startled . She runs her thumb across her cheek in an effort to wipe her tears without him noticing. She turns around to look at him frowning ,

"I am Not Deaf For you to screech! " She tells him , Om looks at her intently and instantly He knew something was wrong if Not She would have almost pounced on him yelling .

"Is Something Wrong?" He voices out concerned moving around the bench He pushes her a bit aside to sit beside her . She scrunches her nose pissed that he pushed her ! Okay it was a slight movement but then again How Dare He?.

"Aah" She shrieks in pain closing her eyes tightly . Om worriedly turns to look at her to see her holding her right barefoot .

"Why what happened?" He asks worriedly pulling her hands back so he could inspect what was wrong . His eyes widens to see her bleeding . She doesn't move her hands back making him irritated .

"Gauri Let me check " He tells her this time taking her hands with a force . He takes her right leg and places it on his lap as She sits sideways looking at him .

", Oh my god! Blood , What the hell did you Do Rat? Don't tell me you went to steal something to eat , You little rat " He teases her trying to ease her so she gets distracted .

"Steal is What You Do Not Me!" He stills in his place Shocked and Looks up at her but She looks away from him .

"I am Gonna try & Steal your Girlfriend " His words echo in the back of his head as he sighs , He does not reply instead He shifts his gaze to her foot .

"How did you get your foot pierced Gauri?" Om asks awkwardly after few minutes . Gauri turns to look at him but he has his gaze down . For once She found it awkward and The Feeling of empty fills in her .It wasn't the way he speaks to her it felt more formal Which causes a slight ache in her heart.

Hearing No reply Omkara repeats his question again "How Did you Get the pieces instilled in your foot rat ? " He yells at her .

Shocked To hear the concern from his voice , masking up She tells him "You Cat Stop calling Me rat! , While Walking by mistakenly I stepped on the glass piece which was fallen in the kitchen ! " True She had been damn hurt when she got back home so frustrated changing her dress into Pj's She had walked into the kitchen to drink some cold water to calm her down but had stepped mistakenly on the glass which was fallen. Angered that nothing was in her favor for the day she had walked to the garden not even bothering to tend to the wound ! .

"What? And you did not think it was necessary to apply something? " He yells Concern dripping from his voice .

"Wait Here!" !" He tells strictly placing her foot on the bench He walks into the house as Gauri looks at his retreating from wondering what he is up to . Within minutes he was back with a First aid box .