Part 6

Part 6

Khanna escorts her to a Room "Gauriji this is your Room ..Make yourself feel free"

Gauri nodding enters the washroom and opens the showers and stands numbly waiting for the water to take away her miseries The fact that the man She had loved known as her father tells her She is not his blood was too much for her to take in .She comes out of the shower draped in a bathrobe to find a set of clothes kept for her .

***

The Oberoi Brothers find themselves in the hall of the mansion. As Khanna tells them Mr.Oberoi orders "Miss.Sharma would be staying with us "

Shivaay's face lights up hile Rudra is discomfited by the idea of a girl living with them ..

Omkara scowls , The idea of Gauri living with them doesn't settle well with him , "Does it makes any sense that his girlfriend living in the same house where her boyfriend is living ?" He retorts

Shivaay glares at him and smirking asks "Why ? Does it bother you? ..You were the person who did not want to stay here in the first place?"

Om clenches his jaw.Why doesn't He like the idea of Shivaay and Gauri being in the same house?

Seeing the dispute . Khanna clears his throat " No Dating " He tells them sternly , All three looked at him shocked

"What?" Shivaay and Omkara almost shouts with their jaws dropped

"Isn't Gauri and Shivaay already Dating?" Rudra asks confused .

"That.." Khanna was about to tell by Shivaay pulls him by his arm to corner .

"Khannaji keep it as a secret okay? ..That I and Gauri are not dating..Please pretend ..Okay"

Khanna Frowns at him " Why? ..Sir's Order..No Dating" He tells sternly and tries to leave but is pulled by

"In that way no one will break the rule ? got it Khannaji" He tries to convince him .

"I'll make you of that ..Okay? , If something happens I'll give away all my properties .." He shows his puppy eyes as Khanna sighs.

"No Dating" Khanna Emphasizes again once they are back into the living room"

Omkara qualms "isn't He doing it already ?"

Shivaay Smirks "I am an exemption "

Rudra laughs " You are the dangerous " ,and leaves the place .

***

Khanna Calls out Om seeing him entering the Room "At least From Now on learn to live like an Oberoi ?'.

Om scoffs at him "I was born as Omkara and Will live as Omkara"

Khanna Gives a faint smile as He asks "Then Why are you here?"

Om lets out a laugh "Khannaji I was coerced to Live like an Oberoi "

"Why can't you like a life like an Oberoi..Why is it so hard?"

Instead of answering His question Omkara tells "I am here only to know what type of a man was My father , He was the reason that I was forced to live a life without a surname ...Why did He abandoned Me and My mother " , And leaves the place.

***

Gauri Looks around her spacious and elegant bedroom and muses back there her room was not even a quarter compared to here .Placing her Mother's Photo in the nightstand She thinks for a while Is She correct? Her stomach starts grumbling reminding her that She is indeed hungry . She tiptoes outside the room and enters the kitchen to find something to ravish her hunger .She makes a face not finding anything around .