Part 12

Chapter 12

Omkara Looks at the plate Which She had kept on the table .He walks over to the table taking the plate in his hand He brings a spoonful to his mouth .His words had dried A Lump had form in his throat tears threaten to spill .He keeps on swallowing the food mulling over her words .He thinks about their encounters where Heh ad barked at her each time "Did I hurt Her ?He whispers Closing his eyes .

"Family ! Saying is easy than being One Gauri "He gives a faint sad smile stuffing the pasta into his mouth .

***

The Next day Gauri Finds Shivaay in the Hall With Rubik's cube .She sits beside him

"Did you sleep in hunger?"

"No..I went out to a restaurant as My Highness Forces Me to eat with Family "He retorts sarcastically

"Shivaay What's the problem in having a meal together ?"

"It's None of Your Business!!"

She snatches the Rubik's Cube From his hand "If I Solve this You got to eat together " She tells chirpily .half a hour had passed but Cinderella Fails .

Shivaay Snatches it from her hand and completes in 8 flat seconds .Making Gauri gape out loudly .

."Wowwww"

"Did you think that only I know Only to Flirt around with Girls?"

"Yes!" She replies as His eyes goes wide She sure did reply .

***

"Maa She is living like a Queen in the Mansion But We ?" Ridhimaa whines cleaning the Dishes while Roop cleans the house .

"I guess She is appointed as a Cleaner " Roop replies hopefully

"Why Would Mr.Oberoi Personally invite a Cleaner to live in the Mansion ?" She answers back annoyed

"Then How?" They continue to wrack their brains as to How the hell did She end up there !.

***

Shivaay Is on A Date .He is bored out Due to the Culinary Skills & Decency of that Girl

"Do you Know to Punch or Smack ?" Shivaay asks her out of blue While She Looks at him Shocked

"No!!"

Annoyed by her Answer He gets up "I'll pay the bill Eat & Leave ..We are Over!" He doesn't wait for her reaction leaves the place as She Sits there Baffled.

***

Omkara Comes to Meet Anika to See her Designing a new piece "Hi "

"Hey Om !" She answers back with a small smile .

Om takes a sit "Will You Let Me Meet him today?" Anika asks hopefully as Om Sighs

"First Let's Have Lunch ..Then I'll promise to take you "