My eyes unknowingly fell onto his neck as his Adam's apple bobbed with a swallow. I cleared my throat, again, shaking myself out of this trance. I glanced at his body, relieved to see that he, too, was fully clothed. I guessed Jungkook perceived the relief on my face as he smirked and leaned closer.

So close that our breaths mingled and his lips brushed mine as he spoke, "Don't worry, babydoll, we didn't do anything so scandalous yet." He quickly stole a kiss before rolling off of my flustered self and announcing, "Time for work!"

I found myself staring at the ceiling, still unmoving on my bed, as I whispered to myself, "Yet?"

~*~

Back to reality was indeed the term I'd use for what it felt like to walk through the doors of JYP once again. It was strange, the feeling I got as I was greeted by my fellow coworkers. I felt like a different person than the last time I stepped foot here, despite it only being several days; the events that had played out over the long weekend felt like a world away.

I was walking by the front receptionist when she called me over to talk to her. I smiled politely as I stood in front of the desk.

"Hey, Seoyeon, how are you?"

"Good!" She replied. "Glad to see you're back, I hope the break was nice." I thanked her before she continued. "Your package just arrived this morning." She handed me a hanger, on it was a long covering and inside, I assumed, my dress for the gala.

My lips parted in surprise. "Wait, the gala's tomorrow already?"

Seoyeon laughed at me. "Yup, time flies when you're having fun, right?"

I feigned a chuckle as fun wasn't really the word I'd use to describe some of the past occurrences. I grabbed the dress from her and bowed. "Thanks, Seoyeon."

I checked my schedule and saw that, for some reason, the whole day was left to whatever I felt like doing. I guess with all the preparations being done for tomorrow, I didn't really have any tasks. All the JYP idols would be attending so they didn't really need me since they wouldn't be promoting or performing today.

I decided to try on the dress, since I had time, so I entered and locked a room. I eagerly unzipped the cover, gawking at the dress. It was just my style. Quickly, I unclothed and stepped into the dress, it fitting like a glove and doing wondrous things for my figure.

"Shit, I look good."

I examined myself in the mirror, spinning and analyzing, before smiling to myself. I was ready to stunt on everyone there.

~*~

Jungkook's POV

I stepped inside me and the guys' penthouse with a bright expression, my chest light. Despite the earlier events of the night, it'd ended up being a successful and sensational one. I brushed my fingers over my lips when remembering the soft feel of Yujin's luscious ones on mine, eager to do it again.

"I'm home!" I announced to no one in particular since no one was in the living room.

Footsteps resonated from down the hall and in walked Jin, his hands on his hips. "And where were you all night?"

I shrugged, lips tugged up in a taunting smile. "Out and about. Living my best life." I reclined back onto the couch, ignoring Jin's face falling into a poker face.

"Yah, when I ask you something, give me a real answer."

"Is that Jungkook?" A voice hollered, followed by the entrance of Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok. I waved at them from my seat, Jimin taking one right beside me.