Dirty little Secret // Chris Motionless smut

I sighed looking back down at my phone to make sure I had the right address. I have no idea why Chris invited me to his bus, my bandmates said we were going to fuck, which I honestly wouldn't mind at all. There was something going on between me and Chris. We've never actually kissed, but we got very close to it. His face right in front of mine, leaning in closer.

I sighed and knocked on the door, almost instantly he opened the bus door up.
"Come on in" he said "everyone is out partying, so it's just me and you"
"Why did you want me to come over?" I ask walking into the bus, past him.
"Just wanted to talk with you" he answered as I sat down on the two cushioned couch.
"About?" I question further as he sat down next to me.
"What's going on between us? What are we"

I was taken back by his question. What were we? I always thought we were just friends

"I don't know. What do you want us to be?" I ask
"I... Want to make you mine (y/n)" he said and before I knew it our lips collided. It took me a minute to kiss back but I did eagerly, our lips moving together in sync.

I got up on my knees so I was a little taller than him, and he set his hands down on my hips, pulling me onto his lap. I slid my tongue across his bottom lip and whimpered he bit down on it. He knew how I liked it. We'd talked about it in an intimate conversation over messaging. I liked it rough and hard, so that's what he gave me.

He pushed me down against the couch, pinning both of my hands above my head. His kisses became rough and his large hands traveled down my sides. He pulled away from the intense make out session and attacked my neck with nips and kisses, causing me to whimper and arch my back when he found my sweet spot.

I pulled his shirt off over his head and threw it to the side, my eyes traveled down his tattooed and toned body. I bit my lip loving what I saw and he pulled off my shirt, smirking when he saw my cupped breasts.

He slid his hands behind my back and unclipped my bra and pulled it off, causing my breasts to pop out and bounce. His hands immediately started to grope my boobs and he kissed down my neck, leaving many hickeys.

My hands trailed down his chest and met his growing bulge, causing him to growl and bite down hard on my breasts. A loud whimper escaped my lips.
"Mmm already sensitive" he teased, a smirk playing at his lips.
"Just fuck me already!" I whine
"Patience baby" he whispered in my ear, and his hand went into my skirt, rubbing my soaking heat. I whimpered once again, balling my hands up into fists from the pleasure that ran through my veins.

He tugged down my skirt and undid his own pants, getting them down to his ankles. My eyes widened when I saw how big his length was, poking out of his black boxers. He chuckled and got down his boxers. I was practically drooling while looking at how big he was.

He softly placed his hand on my cheek, leaning down to look me straight in the eyes.
"Beg for it baby" he growled.
"Please..." I whisper, a little intimated.
"Louder" he growled
"Please! I want it so bad! I want you to fuck me! Fuck me like the little slut I am" I beg and whimper.
"That's better" he smirked and without warning slammed into me.

I screamed out and arched my back from the pain and pleasure. He rolled his hips, letting me adjust to his size. I nodded my head to say he could start moving. He did, thrusting slowly at first but soon gained speed. Pornographic moans came from me, as we rocked in sync.

Chris wrapped his hand around my throat, squeezing a little. My moans synced with his growls and deep breathing, filling the bus and most likely out to the parking lot.

"Holy shit Chris...." I moan feeling the knot form in my stomach "I'm about to cum!"
"Cum for me baby" he growled in my ear.

I arched my back, moaning loudly, a hot flash ran through my body and my legs shook from the pleasure. He pulled out and came all over my stomach, panting like a dog in the hot sun. We both just caught our breath before we were interrupted by Ricky's smart ass

"Are you guys done yet?" He asked from the entrance of the bus.
"No I think we're going for round two" Chris smirked and I quickly nodded "just to piss them off" he said looking back down at me and I smiled
"Fuck you guys!" Ricky whined and the bus door closed
"Ready for more?" Chris asked and I hit my lip "always"

(Hey kids so yeah this sucked ass but I tried man. First imagine I've done with MIW lol. I think it was ok... I hope. Like and comment tell me what you think to make me better as a writer love u guys! And don't forget u can request a chapter.
Chris 🖤)