Chris Motionless - saviour

(Trigger warning - selfharm, mention of suicide)

Chris was the only thing that kept me alive. But what's the point. I'm only a problem to him, a worthless problem.  He'd be better off without me there.

My shaky hands went to my head as my head ache got worse. I've been crying my eyes out for the past hour, so bad my head hurts and my throat is scratchy. I hold my head in my hands silently begging for all this pain to stop, mental and physical pain.

"Oh god!" I whispered and get up quickly taking off my sweatshirt that hid all of my fresh cuts. The blood had stained through my sleeves.
"Fuck!" I cry loud and run to the bathroom and wash off my ruined arms, and throw my sweatshirt in the washer.

I take a good look at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red and makeup smeared down my face as I repeat lyrics in my head

'When all you've got is these four walls
It's not that hard to feel so small'

I am better off dead. My head swirled as I start rustling through the counters and run back to my room with a few bottles of medicine. I sink down to the floor, begging for this all to end. Slowly and shakily I open up the bottles and pour the pills out into my hands.

"(Y/N)!" I hear someone yell from my bedroom door and look up to see Chris's tall figure, looking at me with horrified eyes. I dropped the pills and bottle
"Chris..." I whisper "I-I" my words stuttered as I tried to think of something to say. He quickly comes over and picks me up, and sits down on the bed "what have you done to yourself" he whispered

"I'm sorry! I... I can't take it anymore!I can't!" I cry loud looking up into his hazel eyes that started filling with tears.
"(Y/N).... you promised... you promised you'd call me when you felt like this" he says softly, I'm surprised he wasn't flipping out on me right now.
"I'm sorry Chris" I whimper as his large hand rubs my cheek and wipes my eyes.
"Why? Why were you going to do this" he asks
"I can't do it anymore... you'll be better off without me. I'm just a burden"

Chris grabs my face softly, making me look at his handsome pale face
"Listen to me. You are my world. I live to make you feel better. I would lose my mind if you died... we are going to get through this together" he says "every step of the way I will be here. I promise you"

I start crying more. Never had he told me that. He never said I meant that much to him. He hugs me, as I bury my face into his hard yet soft chest.

(This was kind of a vent imagine😬