A/N

Soooo..... We made it! The end has arrived. I know it's short and a little bit fast paced (I'm working on adding more detail to my stories I swear), but I'm proud of myself. This is the first fanfic I've ever written, and I think it turned out alright. (Plus, tomorrow is my birthday, so happy birthday to me, amirite?)

But it wasn't just me!

Thank you all for your support! It meant so much to me and kept me writing. Thank you all for bearing with me! I know I took a couple of rather long breaks from this book, and you guys stuck with me. Your encouragement and support is the reasons I came back to this book. And thank you for all of your votes and comments! I love hearing what you guys think, and the voting helps my story a lot. And even if you didn't vote or comment, thank you so much for reading! I sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

Now for the important question...

Sequel? I don't currently have any ideas for a sequel, but if you guys want one, of course I'll think of something. (Any ideas would also be greatly appreciated xD) Or if you have a story you want to see written, just comment or drop a message on my message board. (Even if it's not Darkstache. Check my description, I am in M A N Y fandoms.) If I end up writing a sequel, I will announce it here when it is up.

Shout out to sinnafunbun for the previous cover art (and being an amazing human).

Shout out to Maskerato for the new cover!! (As of 12/4/18)

Thank you guys so much for everything, and, as always, DARKSTACHE AWAY!