Chapter 6

Dark
Wilford kissed him before pushing him over the railing. Dark fell for what seemed like forever, but finally landed at the bottom of the stairs. He sighed in relief, glad that it was over. However, when he opened his eyes,the top of the stairs were miles above him. He should be dead. So why was he alive? Before he could figure it out, Dark saw Wilford fall down beside him, but instead of landing, the Earth opened up and swallowed Wilford. "WILL!" Dark yelled. "DAMIEN!" Wilford yelled back. What? Who was Damien? His name is Dark. Wilford must be delusional. Dark is about to say so when he hears Will whisper in his ear. "Why did you leave me?"

Dark shoots up in bed and turns his lamp on, once again awakened from a nightmare. Except this time, Wilford isn't there. Dark runs his fingers through his hair and decides to take a shower. No way is he going back to sleep, even if it's- he looks at the clock in his room- 1:52 in the morning. Dark just went to sleep at 12:00, too. Oh well. Dark doesn't need a lot of sleep anyways, being a demon.

After taking a shower, Dark sits at his desk, thinking. Although he doesn't need a lot of sleep, he's definitely not a morning person, so he wants to go back to sleep. However, he doesn't want the dreams, so he decides to go to the bar, find someone nice. Then he'll murder them and steal their soul. Yes, that's a good plan. He teleports himself outside the nearest bar and goes in.

"A glass of your top shelf whiskey," Dark says to the bartender, a woman in her early thirties that's not wearing a lot of clothes.

"Sure thing, hot stuff," she says with a wink. She pours his drink and he downs it before asking for another round. She raises her eyebrows but pours him another glass. Another thing about demons: they are hard to get drunk. Unless you're Anti... That Irish bitch. In fact, he's probably at a bar right now, too.

"Uh, hey," a guy says,sliding into the stool next to Dark. Dark nods to him. "I'm Ron. You're gay, right?" Dark looks at him surprised, then starts to get angry. How dare he- the glass Dark was holding shatters in his grip.

"What did you just say to me?" Dark asks, cocking his head to the side and trying not to let his glitchy aura show. The guy looks terrified and Dark knows this is the one he's going to kill.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry, I just assumed, you know, since you barely looked at the bartender," the guy says. He chuckles nervously. "Actually, funny story, I've, uh, got a brother, you see, and he's gay and I'm trying to help him. I'm usually good at telling but everyone is wrong sometimes, ya know?" Dark studies him. Or he could kill this guy's brother.

"Actually, your right," Dark says, using the voice of a normal person. "I'm just a little, um, nervous about it, you know? I'm Mark." Dark rubs the back of his neck, playing his part perfectly. The guy's face lights up.

"I know exactly what you mean. I just came out recently and-"

"Wait, you? I thought you said your brother was gay."

"Oh..." The guy says, grinning sheepishly. "I did say that, didn't I? I'm sorry, I didn't want to seem stupid..." Too late for that. Now Dark is definitely going to murder the guy. No one lies to him and gets away with it.

"No, no, it's fine. You seem like a nice guy. It's just... Why don't we go somewhere quieter and more private to talk?" Dark suggests.

"Oh, yeah, of course." Dark and Ron get up.

"You're gonna have to pay for that," the bartender says, pointing at his shattered glass. With an eye roll, Dark digs out his wallet and throws some money on the table before grabbing Ron by the wrist and walking towards the door. He walks steadily, but stops when he sees a familiar face. He wears a black shirt and choker and has gauges in his ear. His hair is messy and green and his skin is also tinted green. Anti. Dark growls.