"levi!" he yelled

I chuckle and stood up, i went and pecked his lips, i grabbed his waist and pulled him closer, eren gave me a pout. I raised an eyebrow and smirked, i moved his a little so he was under the water, i started to scrub his hair to get the shampoo and soap off of him. When he finished i started kissing him, eren wrap his hands around my neck and kissed back.

The kiss was lust full and full with hunger. I picked eren up by his legs and made him wrap them around my waist, i pushed him against the wall making him let a small moan, i smirked in the kiss, i forced my tongue inside his mouth, i started to swirl my tongue with his, eren moaned in the kiss. We the parted from the kiss to get some air, but i didn't stop there, i started to give him butterfly kisses on his neck, eren tilted his head back to give me more of his neck. When i kissed a spot on his neck eren let a moan, it made me smirk against his skin, i started to nibble and suck on the place that made him moan. Eren tugged on my hair as i gave him more hickeys.

"m-mmmh l-levi" eren moaned 

I stopped and looked at my masterpiece i've done on his neck, he won't be able to cover some of the hickeys i gave him. I them lift three fingers to his lips, eren parted his lips and took my fingers in his mouth, i felt his tongue swirl around my fingers coating them with saliva. When i thought they were wet enough i took them out of his mouth. I position one of my fingers in his entrance and slowly started to insert it, eren hissed in pain and gripped my shoulders as i pushed it further, i moved it around for a bit before inserting the second finger inside him. I moved both of them and started to scissor him making sure to stretch him, when i moved them a little eren let a moan. I smirk knowing i found his sweet spot. I then insert the third finger and spread my fingers stretching him. 

When i thought he was stretched enough i position my hard cock on his entrance, slowly i started to push it in, i saw tears started to form in his eyes as more and more i inserted in him. After some time i finally was able to have all of my length inside him. I let a few groans in the way in because of how tight eren was and the way he squeezed around me. I stopped and let him adjust to my whole length, after some time eren let a nod, showing me that i can move.

I started moving in and out of eren, eren let a few groan as i moved.

"mmng...e-eren loosen up a bit" i groan as i thrusted into him

"mmhh~! levi~!" eren moaned 

I keep on thrusting into eren, gaining some speed with each thrust, i keep on doing it until eren was now screaming and moaning my name.

"l-levi! faster! harder!" he moaned 

I smirked and started to thrust faster and deeper into him, but i was trying to find that special spot, the one that can make him go crazy.

"OMG! LEVI THERE! HIT THERE AGAIN!!"eren yelled and moaned when i thrusted in him.

I smirked, i found it....i position myself so on each thrust i can hit that spot. I continue thrusting and hitting that spot that made eren's eyes roll back let his tongue out and didn't even try to stop the loud moans coming out of his mouth, and i didn't want to eather.

His moans are like a beautiful melody to my ears, and i love it, since i am the responsible of the noise coming from his parted lips. I let a groan when eren tighten around me, i can tell he was almost close. I was close, i can tell eren knows because of my thrust getting sloppier.Not long after eren and i cummed. I used the rest of my strength to hold eren, we were trying to control our breath.

After we calmed our breath down, we had to take another shower, this time we tried not to seduce each other. We got out of the shower and dried ourselves up, we put our pijamas on and walked out. I layed down on the bed and so did eren, i went and grabbed eren, pulled him closer and bury my face on his neck. Eren let a giggle and turned around in my arms, i went and cuddle closer with him, eren slide his hand in my hair and he also hugged me. I had my head on right to his chest and my arms around his waist lazily. Eren gave me a peck on the cheek. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the love and affection eren was showing and giving me. 

I gave eren a little hum as when he stopped, that made his giggle and continue. Everytime he would stop i will either give him a loud hum or slap his ass. I looked up at eren when he stopped, he gave me a smug look and i glared at him, then i smirked, eren eyes widened as i towered him, i then lower my self and attacked erens neck with kisses making him laugh, i then started to make fart noises on his neck making him laugh with a big smile, he kicked his legs and grabbed my shoulder as he laughed and pleaded for me to stop.

I did stop and chuckle, eren tried to catch his breath after the laugh, he looked at me in the eyes and pressed his lips on mine, i smiled in the kiss and kissed him back. We started to move our lips in sync, our tongues meet a few few times in the kiss. I stopped the kiss and smirked at him.

"yeah baby~ i like it like that" i huskyly said 

I attacked erens lips again, eren let a surprise sound when i smashed my lips against his. But he smiled and kissed back anyway. 

"i love you brat" i said in the kiss

"m-me too"

ANNND!! that was all for today! a long chapter indeed +2000 words! take this as a sorry for the shitty chapter i did! and don't make fun of my smut! it crappy but just enjoy it! cuz i'm not doing this again! well not in a few week or when i don't want to