The blonde didn't reply immediately and all you could hear was his breathing. While waiting for him to gather his thoughts, you reached for the remote control and muted the TV so that it wouldn't disrupt your phone call.

A minute passed when Bakugou spoke up again. "Nothing much, I was just bored so and had nothing else better to do."

You understood the hidden meaning behind those words.

Wiggling your toes beneath the blanket, you smirked. "If you miss me, just tell me so instead of beating around the bush.

"Who says anything about me missing you?! Don't anyhow add f*cking words into my mouth!" You could hear the growl in his voice but knew better.

The blonde was just embarrassed by your words.

"Alright, alright. I'm just teasing you." You giggled before asking him about his internship with Best Jeanist, the no. 4 pro hero that he was interning with. "How's your internship so far?"

"Hmmm," Bakugou hummed thoughtfully and replied, "Nothing exciting. All he did was groomed me and put me in one of his stupid jeans."

"I bet you look ravishing in those tight jeans showing off your thick thighs." You teased, trying not to laugh.

"Shut the f*ck up!"

You lost control and laughter rang throughout your room. "HAHAHA!"

"You've no idea how idiotic I look with side partings!"

A fond smile appeared when you imagined a pouty-looking Bakugou or at least as close to an image you could get since it was Bakugou you were talking about here.

For the next hour, both of you talked over the phone – sharing about how each other's life had been for the past few days. You listened as the blonde complained about how boring it was to just patrol and amongst other things that he did on his intern while you inputted your own comments here and there.

It wasn't until this call that you realized how much you missed him. A part of you felt lonely without the male by your side, teasing and provoking you as usual and at the same time, caring for you.

"Just three more days and we'll be able to see each soon, right?" You softly asked, twiddling with the blanket.

"What you can't wait to see me is it?" Bakugou jested before his voice softened to one that he only used around you. "This week has been a rather long one without you here."

You let out a chuckle. "I agree. Aizawa-sensei has been giving me so many assessments to grade that I'm surprised my fingers haven't fallen off yet."

Both of you laughed at your words.

Checking the time, you realized it was getting late. You didn't notice you were feeling tired until you yawned, tears gathering in the corners of your eyes. Bakugou must have noticed too because he quickly ended the call.

You removed your phone from your ear and blinked at the blank screen. He didn't even say goodbye and just hang up on me like that. It's so like Katsuki-kun.

Despite that, you weren't mad at the boy. Placing away the device, you pulled back the blanket and got up, heading to the bathroom to brush your teeth before settling in for the night.

Five minutes later and you were snuggled comfily in bed, the blanket pulled up to your chin as your head rested on the soft pillow. You were on your way to dreamland when your phone notification went off, indicating that you had a message.

Grumbling to yourself, your hand reached out from beneath the blanket and searched blindly in the dark until the familiar shape of your phone was in your hand. Eyes squinting due to the sudden brightness, you checked who had messaged you just when you were about to fall asleep.