Innocence

Chapter 18

Warning: Curse words.

“Ferb!” I gasped as I saw him at my front door. He had a cheeky grin on. I nudged him on the shoulder before he followed me to my room.

“I hope you don’t mind, but I invited the others.” I raised my eyebrow at him. What “others” did he mean? His popular gang or Vincent and Hasi. As if he read my mind, he smiled before answering “Hasi and Vincent and Jake.”

“So, you are not hanging out with Claire?” I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders before sighing “You are more fun. She is a whiny baby.”

I laughed with him and plopped on the bed. “I guess I am.” I sighed out loud.

“You really changed. I thought you were a bitch with a billboard sign for your-” He stopped when he saw my blush.

“Wait! You are still innocent!” I could feel my face heating up even more. Could he not drop the subject?

“Shit! I am sorry.” He apologized by placing his hands on his face. I guess the whole world misunderstood me.

“It’s okay.” I mumbled while trying to hide my face.  Just in time, the bell rang and I ran to open the door for Vincent and Hasi. That is too cute! He picked her up. They must be getting closer each day.

“This is your house?” Vincent asked me while tapping the walls. What the hell is he doing?

“I was just making sure it was real gold.” I rolled my eyes at  him before taking them to my room.

“I swear all of you have houses made with gold. I cannot even buy gold.” Vincent groaned while looking at Hasi. I guess he was looking at her reaction to see if she cared.

“I wonder how you got all the sluts in your pants if you couldn’t bribe them cause your charm isn’t helping.” She gave him a tight grin while he scowled at her.

“If my charm isn’t helping, then you wouldn’t be here.” Vincent gave an award-winning smile knowing he won at that.

Just then, Hasi bickered back at him “please, you were begging.” Vincent replaced it with a small smile and his face turned serious. I awed when spoke the next few words “I will beg to the ends of the Earth to be yours.” Hasi was trying to be strong to not show any emotion, but I could see the small smile on her face due to his words.

“So, what movie do you want to watch?” Although I wasn’t close to Hasi, I was beginning to like her strong willed personality. She wasn’t like other girls to be swooned in too easily. She wasn’t like me. I wanted to be like her.

As the guys set up a movie, I went into the kitchen to grab some snacks. The chefs weren’t in the kitchen for today. I heard some footsteps as I saw Hasi come into view.

“Hey” I mumbled while dumping some goldfish into a bowl.

“Let me help you. I know werewolves are pigs.” I gave her a small smile as she took the pizza out from the oven.

“I am sorry I yelled at you.” I turned my head at her while looking at her simple outfit of a sundress. She wasn’t extra gravant as I thought she would be.

“I understand. I didn’t have the best reputation. No worries.” I gave her a small smile. It was what she said next that made me open my mouth.

“If you want to be with my brother, I don’t mind. Just don’t hurt him. I can see you are trying really hard to be a better person. Just don’t go back.” I stopped walking and glanced back at her. I nodded my head not knowing what to say except mumbling a simple “thank you.” She gave me a small smile as we walked out of the kitchen. I wasn’t surprised when the boys found the media room.