03 | YOUR NAME

01

y o u r  n a m e

~

dear Asher,

Asher. Asher. Asher.

Yes, I know your name now and I have to admit, it's like singing a sweet song every time I dare to say it. It's really nice and I love it.

I saw you again today, but this time, it was in class. Since you had taken then dropped the subject, Psychology, you joined us in home-ec today. Our teacher, Mrs. Jenning-Carter, had made you introduce yourself and that's when I heard you say your name out loud to the class. Asher Ermis. Such a mesmerizing name altogether. Or maybe I'm just too crazy about you.

I didn't think you were the cooking type. But I'm a feminist so I respect that. It was quite the sight, watching you skillfully prepare the most complicated dish of the day. You truly have a talent that I only wish I had.

I don't really have much to say so I'll leave it here.

Love,
Emerald

~

so, that was it. I know it's all short and stuff and to be honest, I'm kinda going through some writers block so this is all I could think of since I wanted to update.

Next update will be later than expected since I want to polish up what's I have so that it's better and more intriguing for you lot.

Anyways, vote and comment and tell your friends about the story

qotc: what's your special skill?