The End

--4 months after Fuska's visit of Gleb---

Fuska... Well Jane and I, are walking in front of the eiffel tower.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I said.

Jane looked into my eyes... Her beautiful eyes... When you look into them,it feels like you are out of this world, you don't see anything else.

Then I said:

"I was in a cell without being able to speak to anyone for months. I got interrogated, even tortured at some point. I lied and lied. I worked until my head exploded, I tried to change the world, I had to shoot my best friend in the chest and I got shot a few times myself. I literally went through hell in a life time. Maybe 2 life times. I lived a lie for a very very long time.I forgot the truth. I forgot who I really am. I guess what I am saying is, it is really nice to finally be here with you."

"We didn't do all bad, right?" She said

"Of course. I mean the Leak was terrible and all, but it stopped Kelvin's evil purpose."

"Why do you think I leaked it?" she said.

I was shocked.

"What? You leaked it, How? Did you know, they were gonna do that?" I asked.

"Remember Greg Rowen?"

"I thought, you thought he died from brain cancer"

"No, He sacrificed himself for sharing Kelvin's evil purpose with the world." Fuska said.

"Yeah but... How do you know that?"

"Hello! I was't really dead for the past 3 years. I was conducting my own research. To stop them."

"Wow. But How did Greg know?"

"I don't know, I am not sure maybe he figured it out by himself or we had a mole or something, but he figured it out. And he knew, if he wrote it, no one would have believed him, so he needed a confession. He sacrificed himself for this."

"Saey?" I asked.

"Exactly."

"Son of a bitch. We were in a serial killer organization."

"He died getting his confession... but not everything went according to his plan and he couldn't share it. Someone delivered it to me, that part is confusing and not important. But the important thing is I found out. Then I decided to do something about it... unlike some people."

That .. is correct. I had the knowledge that we kill people yet I didn't do anything about it, but when she discovered it, she .... that is why she... You see... I told you.

"Yeah I am sorry about that" I said.

"We have been through a lot, Let's get over it and never talk about it again. OK Michael?"

"OK Jane." I don't even answer the name 'Michael'

"So where do you wanna go now?" She asked.

"Anywhere we want... anywhere .. we want..."

---THE END----

---There is one more chapter so don't go anywhere---