Summary

Let me sum up what happened until now, before we go to next chapter because next chapter is gonna be a lot different. It is like a sequel to this story because everything I told you up till this point is about how they rised and became the leaders of the world. But from now on, the second part , how and why did they fall?

I feel obligated to sum up because it is a complicated story and to be honest I am not making it any easier. It is really hard to mention everything and the sources I found is not really solid. You wouldn't believe how much source I used, just to create this book. It was harder than I thought.

That being said let's sum it up.

So in 2017, we found a cabin underwater and took it out. There were 4 bodies inside. 3 alive, 1 dead. One capsule was broken so it was just a skeleton. We carbon dated the skeleton and figured out they were 9000 years old.

The other 3 bodies were floating inside a blue liquid, later we tried to examine the fluid but something went wrong and it was destroyed.

The 3 people Gleb, Saey and Fuska woke up and we seperated them for 6 months and taught them English then interrogated them. They claimed they came from the past with a better technology, but there was a great flood and it destroyed everything and this cabin was their only hope to survive, but the flood came earlier than expected so they couldn't manifacture more cabins. These 3 people, we call GSF, were the designers of this cabin, and when the flood came they were working on the project. And their dead partner Miresa of course, was their leader.

So when the flood happened they got in the only cabin they have built, and this is how they survived. So they have a lot of knowlodge about future technology but, they came from the past.

All of the questions that come up to your head were explained before , they had lots of Q&A's and answered everything. Some made sense, some were a little convenient.

But people believed them, well most people..

And with the great stuff they did, they became the world leaders. They ruled the world for 17 years. In this process there were a lot of non believers of course, trying to prove that they are liars , that none of this is actually true.

But they overcame that.

The big mistake they did is of course " The VR problem"

In 2039 the year we last saw them, they did a big mistake.

This mistake opens up a new segment of my book. I call it "THE GREAT FALL"