The Beginning of the End

THE GREAT FALL

The great fall consists of 3 parts.

1. The Artifical womb center

2. The VR-AR problem

3. The first loss

The VR problem is the end of their fall , it is where they hit the bottom. Then the last part of the book comes, The Final part. What happened after that? That's the question.

Ok let's start with part 1. There are a lot of stories to tell but we are so close to the end.

Part 1 –Artificial womb center-

This is probably the most radical thing they did. Actually there is no probability here. This was agressive. You probably know what they did so I want to focus more on why they did it.

In the early 2020's we started to grow things, actual living things. No I am not talking about potatoes. I am talking about animals. Artificial womb for animals, we could grow animals outside the uterus. We just needed an egg and a sperm then there we go. We could create thousands of chickens with one ejeculation of a rooster. First there were complications of course ,some of them died early, some were sterile and some were simply fucked up. So we knew it was gonna take a lot longer to test this in humans. And there were ethical problems of course. There was only one company in the world who succesfully created a chicken and they didn't share their secret, so they had no opponent. Couple of big companies tried to catch up to them but they eventually gave up. So there were the only one. But the company were sure they could grow a human, outside the womb and that was their only purpose.

They were always talking about what benefits could come from this. So as always let me share the presentation they did to fund this project.

There was a guy called Anhurnekht Sevekchus. Egyptian scientist who created the whole idea. He was the one making the presentation.

Anhurnekht Sevekchus

"9 months of pregnancy. 9 months .. that's almost a year. That's awful lot of unnecessary stress to your body and you get fat... then losing it, is another stress.

There are crazy hormonal times, and the nausea. And giving birth, oh my god the biggest pain in the world. Why would you wanna do this to yourself?

An there are other benefits of course. It's not just to run away from pain. We pick the best quality sperms and eggs and create the smartest and healthiest child.

And don't worry, 'oh no it is not natural' etc. In lab, We produce every hormone a pregnant lady produces, and then give it to the fetus. So same process, just outside the body, you know , without hurting you.

We give every necessary supplements and the vaccinations to the baby and we deliver it to you. So having a baby will be as easy as ordering a pizza.

I didn't tell you the best part, you can track your baby growing and moving 24/7 online. You can hear their heartbeat whenever you want. You don't have to go to a doctor and you don't have to worry about ultrasounds etc."

I know what you are thinking. 'This is crazy, who would fall for that, this is completely unnatural' Right?

Well... back in the days people were stupid, they were thinking, if it is easy.... That's it. They didn't care the rest.

And of course we didn't know how important actually pregnancy is back then. Nature's way is the best , that's why we exist, That's how we exist.